More cruising fun!

Posted by: Biggerfoot

More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 05:49 PM

Perfect night for it here in Ohio.<br><br>Instead of a Rolls next to me tonight, I had this next to me:<br><br><br>Others:<br><br><br><br>The only Hemi:<br><br><br>Nice:<br><br><br>Work Truck!<br><br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 06:16 PM

Looks fun! Are you there right now?<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 08:33 PM

My favorite Classic shot<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 09:11 PM

That's when cars were cars. Cars today are all just homogenized crap, with little design going into them. <br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 10:15 PM

Bryan: Liar! Take that back right now!<br><br>Bigger: those are great shots. That gold Pontiac in the back of the first picture is just like the 1970 Bonneville I drove when I was in high school. It was the old family car that my parents gave to me. It was four door though. I would have never thought of anyone treating one as a desired classic but hey one man's trash and all that. It could hold 6 comfortably and was a party on wheels. It had a 455 and we got it over a hundred at least once. Aww 1977. Sex was clean and the air was dirty.<br><br><br>Really, really liking the '67 Chevelle. And of course the GTX. Stands to reason no old hemis. They are up to as much as $275,000 at auctions.<br>Thanks Bigger, enjoying the pics.<br><br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 10:25 PM

Those were the days. This one could dust a 57 chevy.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Terry11

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 10:29 PM

An old Merc, drjohn?<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 10:36 PM

51 with a 56 Buick Century engine, Caddy LaSalle tranny. Belonged to a friend (I helped him build it). He eventually sold it to a guy in California. The pictures (restored) don't do it justice. <br><br>
Posted by: Terry11

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/01/05 10:43 PM

Ah... that explains the Buick side chrome. Friend had a '50 Merc flat head, I believe. Constantly throwing universal joints... big old beast! Guy was a maniac.<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/02/05 05:13 AM

There was a next flathead truck there last night:<br><br><br>This was the best restored one:<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: More cruising fun! - 07/02/05 05:35 AM

Have you been to the Corvette museum? <br><br>Nice shots and cool cars!<br><br>