Coke Zero

Posted by:

Coke Zero - 06/15/05 05:19 AM

You try this yet? It's the best diet Coke yet... much better than Diet Coke with Splenda. Coke Zero is apartame based, but has the original, syrupy Coke flavor to it. Very nice.<br><br><br><br>Yeah, yeah, some of you don't drink sodas. Blah blah, bully for you. F off.<br><br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 05:51 AM

My wife got a free bottle yesterday and we tried it this morning. Very good. None of that nasty aftertaste you get from most diet colas.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 05:53 AM

Absolutely. I think it's the best diet soda ever.<br><br>(Translation: since I like it, it'll be gone in a month. )<br><br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 05:57 AM

Yeah... I remember that time when you single-handedly brought down Pepsi Clear. That was stunning.<br><br>They said that the taste was different than Diet Coke, but I found it to be very similar. All types of Diet Coke are better than Diet Pepsi... THAT has an aftertaste...<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 06:04 AM

The only Diet Pepsi I like is Diet Pepsi Vanilla. Hopefully Coke Zero will catch on and be available in cases. I've been getting Diet Pepsi Vanilla 12-packs for months because Coke is never on sale... Pepsi always is!<br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 06:28 AM

Wish they would do that with the Sprite or Sierra Mist or whatever the hell they call it nowadays.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 06:30 AM

Sprite Zero is what they call the diet concoction. Was never a big fan of the un-colas. Now and then they're a nice break, but all the time is a bit gross.<br><br><br>
Posted by: LoveTheBomb

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 06:31 AM

Hey. Since you're also in PA, where did you get it? I haven't seen it at Wawa or Acme yet...<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 06:31 AM

I love them. Thanks I'll look for it.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 06:39 AM

No Acmes here anymore. I just happened to find a 20 oz. bottle at Giant supermarket at checkout.<br><br><br>

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 06:55 AM

Diet Pepsi with Lime is much better than Diet Coke with Lime. Both are better than the regular diet flavors.<br><br>Caffeine-free diet sodas I just don't get. Might as well drink water at that point.<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 07:06 AM

I drink soda, but only occasionally. <br><br>Bully for me and my pancreas. <br><br><br><br><br>Back in Black...
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 07:15 AM

Yes! Pepsi is better with the flavors than Coke... lime, lemon, vanilla... Coke's stuff tastes like they poured Glade in the mixer.<br><br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 07:17 AM

Bah! Who needs it!??<br><br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 07:40 AM

I'll give it a try. <br><br>I've just about finished using the Diet Coke with Splenda I bought to strip paint off my house...<br><br>
Posted by: ezyrider

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 09:07 AM

I'll give it a shot. I generally despise any diet soda. I hate any type of Pepsi, tastes like flat Coke that has sat around a month or two. I usually drink water, 100% fruit juice or homemade lemon-limeade. During the summer and workouts I do the Gatorade thing.<br><br>When I drink sodas I go with the real deal. Full-blown sugar and caffine! Nothing can touch Coke Classic. Here in Texas we can get Mexican Coca-Cola that is made with sugarcane instead of corn syrup. Much better. There is also a great Mexican brand called Jaritos that has various fruit-flavored sodas that are really good and made with sugar rather than the syrups. I try to keep my soda consumption to 2 or 3 a week.<br><br>
Posted by: SparkCollector

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 09:48 AM

Me and sodey-pops are very rarely in consort, but sometimes you just can't beat a real Coca-Cola.<br><br>If I buy anything for the house, it'll usually be ginger ale or grapefruit soda, like Squirt.<br><br>I usually make a gallon jug of real lemonade with real sugar, and it'll last me about 10 - 14 days...maybe once a month, because I get tired of it.<br><br>But I always have cases of orange juice and tomato juice handy, and I drink at least a half-gallon of water a day. Coffee -- no more than about 2.5 cups a day, if that.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: alAnonymous

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 12:21 PM

How did Aspartame suddenly win favor? I thought it was the original source of horrible aftertaste and carcinogens?<br><br>-------<br>Aren't you a little old for post-modern nostalgic irony?
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 12:24 PM

"I thought it was the original source of horrible aftertaste and carcinogens?"<br><br>You're thinking of Keith Richards.<br><br><br>
Posted by: alAnonymous

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 12:28 PM

ba dum bum! <br><br>-------<br>Aren't you a little old for post-modern nostalgic irony?
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 01:33 PM

It sucks.<br><br>
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 01:46 PM

I had one today. Not being a regular soda drinker I did not realize it was new. I was looking for a diet anything and that is the one that popped out at me. Since I have an indifferent soda palate I was not really paying attention to the taste. I can say that it did not make me gag.<br><br>

Re: Coke Zero - 06/15/05 07:11 PM

"Coke Zero. It did not make me gag. Available at your local grocers."<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Coke Zero - 06/16/05 04:54 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Yeah, yeah, some of you don't drink sodas. Blah blah, bully for you. F off.<p><hr></blockquote><p>... because we plan on keeping our original equipment... in good health. So suck my _ _ _ _ ! <br><br>- alec
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/16/05 05:04 AM

You even quoted it, yet still missed the "F off" part.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

LOL - 06/16/05 07:25 AM

bully for wha?<br><br>Apple wha?<br>What the fk is juice?<br>I want some Apple drink baby,<br>isss green.<br><br>Oh and yes<br>soda burns your insides<br>and the carmel syntheto crap hardens the arteries like blood for oil<br><br>did I mention Arizona ice tea... Snapple<br>may possibly save the world from bad health<br><br>someday<br><br>sigh<br><br>X
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Coke Zero - 06/16/05 08:45 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>You even quoted it, yet still missed the "F off" part.<p><hr></blockquote><p>No, no... I did, in fact, "F off", but returned a short while later. <br><br>*glad you have a thick skin* <br><br>- alec
Posted by:

Re: Coke Zero - 06/16/05 09:41 AM

*glad you can follow instructions*<br><br><br>