Help Please

Posted by: Swatcat

Help Please - 12/07/02 01:06 PM

http://www.flowgo.com/flowgo2_view.cfm?page_id=46328<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Swatcat on 12/07/02 04:08 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Help Please - 12/07/02 01:26 PM

HAH...that was funny!<br><br><br>But I do agree..you do need some help <br><br><br><br>[color:blue]This poster is too lame to come up with his own sig...so he stole another one</font color=blue><br><br>

A relative of Rufus - 12/07/02 01:31 PM

http://www.flowgo.com/flowgo2_view.cfm?page_id=46536<br><br>
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: A relative of Rufus - 12/07/02 01:49 PM

You definately need some help.<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>

Oh iRock - 12/12/02 03:27 AM

I knew I posted it<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Oh iRock - 12/12/02 05:37 AM

I should have known! With dial up being so slow it takes a long time for these to load. As much as I enjoy them I don't always wait for them. Thought I was being clever because it was perfect greetings and yours are always flowgo. Don't know if my phone lines or mental connection is slower.<br><br><br>

Re: Oh iRock - 12/12/02 07:27 AM

I hope you can get cable or DSL soon in your area.<br>Just think Ron Clark became Carpal Tunnel on dial-up<br><br>

Re: Oh iRock - 12/12/02 07:34 AM

Me too! As it is we are on a rural country road and last nite some drunk woman took out our mailbox and paper box. Said she was talking on a cell phone but the neighbor is an EMT and he said she could hardly walk. She didn't want anyone to call the cops but he had to. The mailbox went through her windshield but she figured she could drive anyway. Sheesh!<br><br><br>

Re: Oh iRock - 12/12/02 07:57 AM

Those drunks do amazing things <br>I hope the police gave her a place to stay last night to keep her off of the road<br><br>&#65279;<embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/edwardhinton/.Music/drunk.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Help Please - 12/12/02 08:06 AM

Hilarious!!!<br><br><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Help Please - 12/12/02 09:55 AM

Cleaver!!<br><br>[color:blue]If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. - Milton Berle</font color=blue>
Posted by: TimL

Re: Help Please - 12/12/02 10:10 AM

Cleaver<br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Help Please - 12/12/02 10:11 AM

Hehehe... that's clever... I mean cleaver, I mean... DOH!!! <br><br><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Help Please - 12/12/02 11:05 AM

My favorite line from Leave It to Beaver: "Gee Ward, aren't you being a little hard on the Beav?"<br><br>Don't know where that thought came from. <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Help Please - 12/12/02 12:22 PM

LOL!! <br>Well what do you expect from a one finger typist<br><br>[color:blue]If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. - Milton Berle</font color=blue>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Help Please - 12/12/02 01:18 PM

LOL yeah..that's an old joke <br><br><br>[color:red]Don't make me open this on you!</font color=red><br>

Re: Oh iRock - 12/12/02 05:42 PM

I think they did, because the state patrol officer was here after I got home from work. He took my information and is going to call me with a collision report number. I can give it to my insurance agent to file a claim for paying for our mailbox. He commented that she was 'tatored' which I guess is the same as 'hammered'. I'm sure they took her in. Good thing it wasn't a carload of people instead of a mailbox.<br><br><br>