The Cutting Edge Use of Macs at My University

Posted by: Biggerfoot

The Cutting Edge Use of Macs at My University - 12/05/02 09:28 AM

I was in one of our old buildings that are, for the most part, unused and slated to be torn down. This was posted in the hallway...about the last time the building was used...next to it was fire exit listings dated 1950.<br><br><br><br>My school was founded in 1903. Neat link about it is HERE <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: The Cutting Edge Use of Macs at My University - 12/05/02 06:17 PM

Heh..but I can't understand what that was in reference to? (the poster)<br><br><br>[color:red]Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: The Cutting Edge Use of Macs at My University - 12/05/02 06:42 PM

Yes...it is an old Mac SE or something. i had my office in the building three years ago and next door to me was a pile of old SEs that was used in the education lab back in the mid 1980s. They just never removed the sign and posters from then.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: The Cutting Edge Use of Macs at My University - 12/05/02 07:19 PM

Hey, the father of a colleague of mine was a long-time professor at Western Michigan. I'm not sure what his dept was, and really can't find out cause my friend is off on sabbatical, the little sob, for the whole year (actually will be visiting at Duke in the spring). He's the reason I have to be @%$##$@$&* chair of the dept this year.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"