A few times....

Posted by: Bryan

A few times.... - 05/29/05 11:58 PM

A few times I've been around that track<br>So it's not just gonna happen like that<br>Cause I ain't no hollaback girl<br>I ain't no hollaback girl<br><br><embed src="http://home.earthlink.net/~imagestore/images/hollabackgirl.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false type=video/quicktime>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 07:05 AM

Let's get it over with...<br><br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/mississauga/.Music/HollaBack.mp3" width=180 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false><br><br>- alec
Posted by: LoveTheBomb

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 09:46 AM

Wow, that song is horrible. I mean, really horrible. The music, the lyrics. It's a shame because I actually like No Doubt, but Gwen on her own is rather poor.<br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 10:35 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Wow, that song is horrible. I mean, really horrible. The music, the lyrics<p><hr></blockquote><p>I thought so but since I can't stand today's music I couldn't be sure.<br><br>
Posted by: alAnonymous

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 11:08 AM

Wow... I just had my "hollaback" cherry popped. It was everything I expected and worse. <br><br>-------<br>Aren't you a little old for post-modern nostalgic irony?
Posted by: iRock

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 11:13 AM

And if that's not bad enough on the Letterman show she was wearing high heeled sandals with gym shorts. It just looked out of place. Nice legs though. <br><br>

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 11:31 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>It's a shame because I actually like No Doubt, but Gwen on her own is rather poor.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Apparently enough people like it...her album is in the Billboard top 10, is certified double-platinum and "Hollaback Girl" is the #1 song on iTunes!<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 02:56 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Nice legs though.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Definitely! <br><br>- alec

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 03:03 PM

Without a doubt, one of the hottest women in music today. She was a 10 until she got breast implants, now she's just a 9 <br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 03:32 PM

It's quite possible "Hollaback Girl" will top my "worst song ever recorded" list. <br><br>Wait .. let's get it out of the way ... it just bumped Minnie Riperton's "Lovin' You" down to the #2 position. <br><br>****************<br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 03:43 PM

Thank you for ruining my day and making me appreciate the 70s & 80s music I still listen to!<br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.
Posted by: margadagio

Re: A few times.... - 05/30/05 03:49 PM

I'm not sure I've heard much worse than that noise. <br><br>