The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial

Posted by: Bryan

The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial - 05/24/05 09:57 PM

I must say, I don't think she's much to look at, but that hamburger commercial could change my mind. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial - 05/24/05 10:13 PM

Actually both sisters I certainly would not turn down "cough" has nothing to do about their money. Anyway at-lease they are trying to make some cash on their own, instead of sitting around and collecting a check from Daddies empire.<br><br>btw;<br>"Carls Jr" establishment here really does make some great Burgers and the breakfast menu is decent to. Cook to order so there is a bit of a wait <br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial - 05/24/05 10:16 PM

The fast food restaurants are starting to realize people don't really want the bird food the health Nazi pimps have been pushing on McDonald's. <br><br>Of course, all of our hearts will explode by 40, but it's damn tasty nonetheless. <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial - 05/24/05 10:29 PM

Right<br><br>McDonald's has been adding that Healthy foods menus, salads and now fresh fruit salads. Anyway Carls seem to be more home style as opposed of Burger king, Jack-in the-Box and McDonald's.<br><br>Back to the babes.<br>I give Parish some credit for making a name for herself or trying too. Could use a boob job IMO<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial - 05/25/05 06:41 AM

Hasn't that skank's 15 minutes of fame passed yet? I find it quite pathetic she's reached such status.<br><br>That's sad.<br><br>- alec
Posted by: margadagio

Re: The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial - 05/25/05 07:04 AM

It's all about the $$ <br><br>
Posted by: LoveTheBomb

Re: The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial - 05/25/05 08:06 AM

Wow, I didn't recognize her without the green tint of a camcorder in night-vision mode<br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: The Paris Hilton Carls Jr./Hardees commercial - 05/25/05 08:13 AM

Good one <br><br>