And the winner is.....(American Idol thread)

Posted by: Bryan

And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/24/05 07:37 PM

So those that watched, who has the edge?<br><br>I say Carrie did the better job tonight and will probably win. Bo choked on his song choice. <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/24/05 08:43 PM

I dunno it don't play here for at-lease another hour.<br><br>Oddly coworkers were into the last show - this show they hardly ever talk about it, hummm<br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/25/05 04:41 AM

He did not choke. They both had to sing 2 of the same songs. Bo's first was Carrie's third and Carrie's first was Bo's third. Only the second song was their choice. So bah on that. I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree. Bo is fun to watch. S-carrie Underwear is a bore and her head looks as though some one hit it with a frying pan.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/25/05 07:20 AM

Who freakin cares????<br><br>Whoever wins will release one CD of either Christmas music or a rehash of everything they sang on AI, it will flop and they will be put out of our misery! Then, you'll see them join the rest of the AI flunkies like Clay Aiken and sexual Chocolate (or whatever his fatass name was from last year) touring the country doing State Fair shows.<br><br>Sheesh... and people b!tch about Survivor!<br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/25/05 07:20 AM

Who freakin cares????<br><br>Whoever wins will release one CD of either Christmas music or a rehash of everything they sang on AI, it will flop and they will be put out of our misery! Then, you'll see them join the rest of the AI flunkies like Clay Aiken and sexual Chocolate (or whatever his fatass name was from last year) touring the country doing State Fair shows.<br><br>Sheesh... and people b!tch about Survivor!<br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/25/05 09:09 AM

That's what I meant..he choked on his song choice. She sang "Independence Day" and hit it out of the park, and he sang "Vehicle." He sang it well, but where were some of his better songs like Whipping Post?<br><br>I don't think she's all that either, but I bet she wins tonight. <br><br>

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/25/05 09:10 AM

Hey...Optimus George and I care...meanie <br><br>

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/25/05 10:44 AM

He's been this way ever since his dream, Tony F, got voted off.<br><br>

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/26/05 01:40 AM

Well, Carrie it is. <br><br>

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/26/05 05:47 AM

BAH!!! I know one person that won't be buying her album.<br><br>

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/26/05 10:01 AM

Bo could've won...he just needed to sing "Whipping Post" instead of "Vehicle."<br><br>Then again, he was once in the bottom 2, and Carrie never was. Her margin of victory may have been too big all along for anyone to beat. <br><br>I'd buy her album...if there was a fold-out poster of her naked inside!<br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/29/05 02:49 PM

Did anyone else notice that Bo's mic was much lower than Carrie, especially in their silly duets? IMO, the producers wanted the girl to win, because they believed she can sell more CDs. Fiddling with the mic is one way to fool the public into thinking one is a better singer.<br><br><br>

Re: And the winner is.....(American Idol thread) - 05/29/05 03:50 PM

I hadn't noticed that. <br><br>No question though, Bo is the much better performer. I was bored to tears in the early rounds until he stepped on that stage, grabbed the mic stand and belted out "Whipping Post."<br><br>