Crack. Pop. Pop.

Posted by: MattMac112

Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/17/05 08:45 PM

I cannot stand when people start in with their knuckle cracking .. head/neck cracking .. back crunching .. addictions.<br><br>I want to get a baseball bat and permanently make an adjustment for them.<br><br>****************<br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/17/05 08:48 PM

waaahhh… <br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/17/05 08:50 PM

Exactly. <br><br>****************<br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/17/05 11:50 PM

That's the same baseball bat I want to borrow when people start chewing gum. Maddening!<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 04:25 AM

I crack my right elbow (old internet injury) by straightening it out and twisting my lower arm. Sometimes it sounds like branches being snapped off a tree. It scares me sometimes because it's so loud. But it feels soooooo good. I should have arthritis in 20.... months.<br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 04:55 AM

But wait...you're left handed... <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 05:20 AM

I'm ambitdextrose... ambiphibious... ambi.... I'm talented, okay?<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 06:42 AM

Matt, it has come to our attention that your tolerance level for just about everything is just about nothing. Please adjust your attitude. This is our forum, and you are required to think and act as we do. There is no room in this world for your silly pet-peeves & opinions.&#10;&#10;&#10;&#10;&#10;PS: What about people who feel the need to spit... constantly.<br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 06:59 AM

<br><br>The spitting thing is just as bad. <br><br>****************<br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 07:35 AM

I hate it when people breathe.<br><br>- alec
Posted by: iRock

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 07:36 AM

Then there those negative people that complain about everything. What's the matter with them? Never happy. I tell you... Complain if they were hung with a new rope.<br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 07:38 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Complain if they were hung with a new rope.<p><hr></blockquote><p>... or if they're simply not hung at all!<br><br>- alec

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 08:37 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Then there those negative people that complain about everything. What's the matter with them? Never happy. I tell you...<p><hr></blockquote><p>Indeed. No doubt driven to the edge by the inconsiderate knuckle poppers. Someone should tell 'em the new purchase fix cures all. <br><br>****************<br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 08:49 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I hate it when people breathe.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Why?<br><br>****************<br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 09:08 AM

... 'cause they waste MY oxygen! <br><br>- alec
Posted by: snag

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 10:25 AM

ROFL<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 12:49 PM

I really can't stand people who can't stand anything they can't stand. Knowhumsain? <br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 01:30 PM

I don't understand <br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 01:32 PM

I can't stand that. <br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 01:33 PM

When I was younger I used to crack quite a few joints (Sam, don't go there).<br>I am almost 59 and I still don't have arthritis.<br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 01:36 PM

All right, I am sorry, I should never have said anything to begin with. <br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 02:00 PM

I HATE it when people apologize! Ugh. <br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 02:19 PM

I like Jack Daniels on the rocks.<br><br>_________________________________________<br>Just a different kinda geek...

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 08:17 PM

Sorry,<br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/ctopper/.Pictures/ralph5.mov" width=320 height=25 controller=true<br>autoplay=false type=video/quicktime><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/18/05 08:39 PM

Okay just one of my pet peeve<br><br>One of my coworkers on my last job ate like a frigging "Cow" you can hear every chew - grunt - swallow - completely disgusting. The sad thing of it all he did not give a shiit <br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/19/05 05:13 AM

Another one ... People who LOUDLY gulp every drink. They act as if:<br><br><br>1). They've just gone 5 days without anything to drink<br><br><blockquote>–OR–</blockquote><br><br>2). They'll never drink another ounce of liquid ever again ...<br><br><br><br>****************<br>
Posted by: padmavyuha

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/19/05 11:01 AM

"I'm ambitdextrose... ambiphibious... ambi.... I'm talented, okay?"<br>Isn't Ambitdextrose the new sweetener in Diet Pepsi with Tomato?<br><br>- padmavyuha<br><br>Where the truth is, there had better be love...

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/19/05 12:59 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Diet Pepsi with Tomato<p><hr></blockquote><p>You mean carbonated pasta sauce?<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/19/05 01:28 PM

The world would really be a better place if we could send the entire white trash race to finishing school. <br><br>By the way, here's one:<br><br>Why do women slam car doors so hard? Ever notice when a girlfriend or whatever gets out of your car....SLAM!!!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: SparkCollector

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/19/05 01:49 PM

Because before they met you and your awesome ride they were used to hangin' with broke-ass shlubs who drove broke-down hoopties?<br><br><br><br>(Howzzat for doing a Yiddish/Ebonic slang text mashup?)<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/19/05 01:59 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Why do women slam car doors so hard? Ever notice when a girlfriend or whatever gets out of your car....SLAM!!!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Because they really did mean NO!?<br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/19/05 02:00 PM

Oh I know .. My good friend, Jenny, closes my car door as if she's latching closed the hatch to Apollo 11. <br><br>****************<br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/19/05 06:41 PM

Ever notice when a girlfriend or whatever gets out of your car....SLAM!!!<br><br>It may make you go blind but you seem to retain a good memory. heehee<br>j/k I don't slam doors. The new car has heavy doors and we keep shutting them too lightly to latch.<br><br>
Posted by: padmavyuha

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/20/05 12:50 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>"Diet Pepsi with Tomato"<br>You mean carbonated pasta sauce?<p><hr></blockquote><p>No, that'd be Carbonara... or for the mac geeks, Cocoara...<br><br>- padmavyuha<br><br>Where the truth is, there had better be love...
Posted by: snag

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/20/05 04:14 PM

Gum poppers. The sound is worse than finger nails on a blackboard to me.<br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/20/05 04:28 PM

Worse than gum poppers, gum smooshers. Worse still apple crunchers crunching on the phone! I worked with an account exec at an agency who would smoosh his gum or munch his apple throughout an entire phone conversation! I finally started hanging up on him. And even though I told him why, he didn't get it. Kept munching and crunching and smooshing away. <br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/20/05 05:49 PM

Auugghhh...my nearest workmate eats an apple at approximately 10:18 every morning (an hour after the dry cereal). She eats like a friggin racoon...taking a few noisy gnawing bites...*crunch scrunch slurp crunch*...looks at it...takes a few more bites...turns it over and over and examines it as she eats it...then puts it down on her desk while she continues working. Sometimes it takes her 20 minutes to eat the thing.<br><br>But WORSE than that...(and she does this too)...are people who drag their forks through their teeth after they place a bite of food in their mouths. This just makes my skin crawl. *shudder*<br><br>

Re: Crack. Pop. Pop. - 05/20/05 05:54 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>approximately 10:18<p><hr></blockquote><p>LOL! <br><br>