EWWWWW…

Posted by: Optimus_George

EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 10:50 AM

This looks like the biggest, stinkiest p...y Got Fingered.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: EWWWWW� - 05/10/05 10:55 AM

<br>I dunno, I think it's worth watching, if only on the off-chance that one of Jessica Simpson's boobs falls out of her shirt. <br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.
Posted by: steveg

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 10:56 AM

Pass...<br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 10:58 AM

Yeah, that does look like crap. Funny thing, though, they filmed it here, so I know it'll do well locally... all the rednecks going to see if they can see themselves in it and whatnot.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 11:04 AM

Unlike Madonna, she didn't even spend any time circling the drain. Her career just SWA-woosh, right in.<br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 11:10 AM

Oh, I dunno, it seems to have some good points<br><br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 12:38 PM

Oh hell yes! I'll see that. I'll be right in line. <br><br>Aside from Jessica Simpson's tasty frame, there's some fun stuff there. I like that they didn't try to make it 70's retro. <br><br>
Posted by: SparkCollector

Re: EWWWWW� - 05/10/05 12:42 PM

Yeah, my inner caveman wouldn't mind drooling over Jessica's...errmmm...<I>performance</I>,  but quite frankly, the more remakes I see being cranked out the more I hate them and wanna puke all over Hollywood's collective Italian leather shoes.<br><br>WTF is all the good original writing?<br><br>

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 01:08 PM

Nice to look at, but that's about it. <br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: EWWWWW� - 05/10/05 02:18 PM

You are right.<br>The movie industry is hurting big time right now.<br>This is the worst May for movie attendance and revenue since 2000.<br>Hollywood is desparately counting on "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" to get things back on track.<br><br>
Posted by: therealitystudio

Re: EWWWWW� - 05/10/05 02:24 PM

Yeah, with movies being $10+ here to see in some parts of CA, you wonder why people are skipping the movie theater as of late. <br><br>Me, I rent from the El Cheapo movie rental place...$4.50 gets me three movies for one night. Yeah, it's only one night, but it's still only $4.50. Or $3 for two. <br><br>Screw the theater. <br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: EWWWWW� - 05/10/05 02:49 PM

The movie industry is hurting because there aren't any hits. Get those good blockbusters in there, and the hordes of people will follow. <br><br>Attendance sucks because the product sucks. <br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: EWWWWW� - 05/10/05 03:55 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>WTF is all the good original writing?<p><hr></blockquote><p>It's all managed now by The Department of Reduncy Department. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: EWWWWW� - 05/10/05 04:27 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>WTF is all the good original writing?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Sopranos, Lost, 24. Anything beyond that is SOSO.<br><br>Now that I think about it, Grey's Anatomy is pretty good, and I've heard that HOUSE MD is pretty decent as well.<br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.
Posted by: snag

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 05:46 PM

Hey at least Burt is Boss Hogg!<br><br>

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 06:36 PM

Uh… YEAH!!! <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: EWWWWW… - 05/10/05 07:38 PM

I did not even like the TV show.<br>The babe is hot but so is the Sports illustrated bikini contest.<br><br>