Anyone else watch this show?

Posted by: OSXaddict

Anyone else watch this show? - 05/09/05 06:55 PM

<br><br>It's my favorite show ever. Anyone else watch it?<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/09/05 06:58 PM

Favorite show EVER? Them's pretty strong words, fella. <br><br>Haven't seen it, but personally I can't get into serial dramas or anything else that requires me to watch every week...just not enough hours in my life for everything I really want to watch...<br><br><br>[color:green]5.19.05 - The 'Jedi Slaughter' tour begins!</font color=green>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/09/05 07:00 PM

Never miss it. I did miss the first season though. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/09/05 07:11 PM

I have the first season on DVD. You MUST watch it...rent it!<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/09/05 07:25 PM

I'm the same way. I abandoned 24 this year for that reason. I can't stand the requirement to be in front of the TV every Monday at 9. I suppose I could get a Tivo or even a VCR, but I just don't care that much about it. <br><br>I'll get it when it comes out on DVD. <br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/09/05 07:51 PM

Just like OSXaddict says, you have to get the first season.<br>It's out on DVD, it's an absolute must see for fans of The Shield.<br><br>
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 06:40 AM

Yeah, it's a high impact show. Sometimes it gets too edgy even for me. <br><br>Remember the electric stove and the guys face?... yeeesh!<br><br><br>
Posted by: alAnonymous

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 08:42 AM

Heads up: that guy's playing "The Thing" in this summer's Fantastic Four movie.<br><br>-------<br>Aren't you a little old for post-modern nostalgic irony?
Posted by:

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 08:44 AM

I used to watch it and it used to be shocking. But halfway through the third season the shock value wore off and just became repetitive. Now that fugly shemale Glenn Close is in it and there's no way I'm watching it again.<br><br>

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 09:12 AM

I've seen the ads, and it does seem like what you're describing is happening- the lead character finds more brutal and intense ways to interrogate or arrest suspects, and I'm betting by season 5 he's got a car battery and a sponge on the table...<br><br>[color:green]5.19.05 - The 'Jedi Slaughter' tour begins!</font color=green>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 09:27 AM

<br><br>She just wants love!<br><br>

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 09:34 AM

Hmmm.. that witchy nose. That masculine jaw... there's an ideal casting for her in the back of my head but I can't think of it... it's something cartoonish...<br><br>-------<br>Aren't you a little old for post-modern nostalgic irony?

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 09:41 AM

What, this? <br><br><br><br>[color:green]5.19.05 - The 'Jedi Slaughter' tour begins!</font color=green>

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 09:42 AM

HAH HAH! Nope...but yep!<br><br>-------<br>Aren't you a little old for post-modern nostalgic irony?
Posted by:

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 10:49 AM

??<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Anyone else watch this show? - 05/10/05 08:56 PM

Truly I felt she was attractive in the good moments not in the evil ones. Still IMO she totally out acted Douglas by a long shot <--- she made the Fatal Attraction movie work.<br><br>