Harry Potter Fans

Posted by:

Harry Potter Fans - 05/07/05 07:19 PM

Grab a Kleenex.<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/07/05 08:39 PM

We just watched Chamber of Secrets for the first time. I suspect our good set, the 5" B&W, didn't do it justice.<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/08/05 05:51 AM

I must be weird, I haven't seen any of the Harry Potter movies. <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/08/05 06:18 AM

I watched the first one in the theater and couldn't have been more uninterested. I just don't get them. Maybe I need to be an idiot or something.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/08/05 06:28 AM

If you're weird then I am too. Never seen a movie either.<br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/08/05 06:41 AM

When the first Harry Potter movie came out, and I'd not seen it yet, I remember being in Borders one afternoon and this wonderfully magical music was playing. After finding out it was the Harry Potter soundtrack, I knew I had to see this movie. <br><br>I took Steph and my Mom out for a cold December afternoon of Christmas shopping, dinner and then "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." We'd seen the movie in Fort Wayne and, as one of my Christmas traditions, I drove downtown to see their brilliant Santa display. Of course, I had that wonderful Harry Potter soundtrack which provided the perfect musical background effect. <br><br>Good memories.<br><br>****************<br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/08/05 06:42 AM

They're actually quite engaging and good .. in my opinion. <br><br>****************<br>
Posted by: cesrivas

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/08/05 07:39 AM

the dragon looks pretty amazing! =)<br><br>----<br>:)
Posted by: trey

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/08/05 08:42 AM

Yeah, or ten years old or a girl.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/08/05 10:35 AM

I love them and will watch them more than once. They are great.<br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/09/05 05:56 AM

I hated them with a pasion. Now, I love them. I've read/listened to all the books and I'm doing a side project involving Potter also. Good times!<br><br>
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/09/05 06:36 AM

Daniel Radcliffe wrecked the movies. He's like a young Keanu Reeves. <br><br>They could have used blocks of wood with a smile or scowl painted on them and gotten more acting depth from it. He can't even use his body to demonstrate being startled, indecision.. nothing. <br><br>Just terrible. <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/09/05 07:04 AM

I hate that redhead kid. God is he annoying. I just want to punch him in his goofy ugly face so hard.<br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Harry Potter Fans - 05/09/05 07:05 AM

You love him. You said that to me one drunken evening. You said he reminds you of an old love.<br><br>