The abortion known as Test Forum 1

Posted by: Bryan

The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 05:31 PM

Anybody stopped by lately? hahahhahaha<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 05:33 PM

Nahhh... but I guess we could make it our own private chat room... since it's pretty obvious that Stan doesn't come around here very often.<br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.
Posted by:

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 05:33 PM

More like a chunky, sloppy miscarriage.<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 05:37 PM

Speaking of miscarriages, I think John is somewhere in the fetal position sobbing...that is, if he's read some of the threads over there. <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 05:43 PM

It's out of control.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 05:45 PM

No, I haven't stopped by to read it since the other day. The stupidity level over there is over the top. <br><br>Why would I be sobbing? It's totally worthless to get upset over something on the net especially when it comes to forums.<br><br>Now...I did think about MikeB today and that did make me feel a bit melancholy and I sure do miss the big lug, but things are fine here. One more week!! Why stress over something as dumb as a message board?<br><br>Oh wait...let me guess. People are saying things under my name there? <br><br>Pathetic..it really is.<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 05:58 PM

Well, I was being facetious, but you're right. It doesn't matter. <br><br>At the end of the day, it's all just text on a webpage that means absolutely nothing to anyone, except for the few pathetic souls writing it. <br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:04 PM

At first when I saw someone registered as me and those other names, I was kinda ticked off...but you know what? It just means that I really got under one or more people's skins and that's their release. <br><br>It's coming up on Summer, days are getting nicer.....I'm going to decrease my time on MM. There are things to do that are a LOT better than sitting in my chair typing away. Spending time with my family! Amd going to Maui! Then to Florida! <br><br>Eventually I would like to practically stop visiting message boards all together. Perhaps I'll continue at Waleed's since his is interesting and I really like conversing with him, but definately the Mac sites are going to see me less. <br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:05 PM

Besides it doesn't hold a candle to the highbrow classy content here.<br><br>Way to take the high road John. Hope the plans are going well. We are looking forward to some updates on the ceremony and trip when you get time. Good Luck!<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:06 PM

Deja vu!<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:08 PM

HAHA stop tasting the whiskey Sam, you are seeing things that aren't there.<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:09 PM

Thanks! One week from today I'll be a married man! I'm VERY happy. Amy and Dusty are really special people.<br><br>I'll send you the link to my photos when I get them uploaded....probably sometime in June!<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:11 PM

John, it's still not too late to run away to New Mexico!!<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:16 PM

Sam, just like i told you in PM, I am NOT going to meet you for some tryst! <br><br>Just kidding.<br><br>I'm very excited about next Saturday!<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:17 PM

I wish I had whisky. Doing the wine thing tonight. Yes, I'm a girl. <br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:18 PM

Wine is good. What kind are you drinking?<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:23 PM

The next two weeks should be great all around. My new car is built and was shipped from Brampton, Ontario on 4/25. It should be here the coming week or week after. I think I am joining Sam in a drink and chat.<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:24 PM

Definately want to see photos of the new car!!<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:27 PM

An Australian Merlot. One of those big 1.5L bottles. I'll polish this off in no time.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 06:28 PM

Test abortion forum.<br><br>Nope<br>Not since the first time and I am still visiting this "abortion" sorry I have only 2 hands and therefore can handle only one abortion at a time<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 07:05 PM

Your car was built in Brampton? That's just around the corner from Alec and not that far from me.<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 07:19 PM

Yep the union is the Missagaua chapter or however you spell it<br>Nice guys<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 09:50 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Yep the union is the Missagaua chapter or however you spell it<p><hr></blockquote><p>Mississauga! <br>Coming from the Brampton plant, pray it was built on a Wednesday - long enough past the hangover and earlier than the paycheck that gets blown at the nudie bar. <br><br>- alec

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 10:08 PM

Sorry I didn't have time to look it up. <br>Haha no different than the union workers around here. It's amazing how the line works. I figured once they started on the cars it would take a week to make them. No from sheet of metal to certified finished product - 24 hours. They earned that beer.<br>the plant<br><br>They are very helpful with everyone asking about the LX cars.<br><br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/07/05 10:45 PM

We had good news/bad news this week.<br>I joined a forum of the guys that build the Magnums and owners/enthusists.<br>When you get a VIN they will track your car and put forum autographs on the inside hidden in the engine compartment or in pieces of paper in the manuals. They will post your VINs and let you know when it is done. I got more info there than I was able to get from the dealer.<br>I posted my VIN and they were watching for it<br>I just found out 2 days ago the car was built and shipped already so dang it will be here in the next week or so but no autographs. But at least we know a little about the people that build these. They are proud of the products and quite helpful. They were able to help with order snafus. Of course we cannot disclose exactly what is said there but dang I love the internet.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/08/05 08:55 AM

Too bad you're not getting the names of the folks who built the car - talk about a great way to complain, if anything isn't up to snuff! <br><br>- alec
Posted by: carp

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/08/05 09:43 AM

[color:blue]talk about a great way to complain, if anything isn't up to snuff</font color=blue><br><br>LOL no kidding<br>Shelie you can always send your complaint at the end of a burning arrow <br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/08/05 10:41 AM

Yeah I'm sure if I called the plant and asked for Grunt they would know who it was.<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 06:23 AM

Well it got someone's attention now. Good riddance to bad rubbish.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 06:58 AM

LOL! Gone baby... GONE!&#10;Oh well, nice to have a little glimpse anyway.<br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 08:52 AM

LOL!!!!!!<br><br>I wonder who complained?<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 12:01 PM

Did I sleep through another goody? I registered last week, lurked for 5 minutes and never went back. Has it been pulled?<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 12:11 PM

It's been pulled, and you missed a good 'ole raucous time.<br><br>It went to hell in a handcart in a hurry. <br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 12:16 PM

How could you tell? I couldn't deal with that format. Never knew who was saying what to whom! <br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 12:51 PM

It was worse than bad...I promise you, you didn't miss a thing.<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 01:22 PM

Remember Lord Satan and PCGuy? Remember how "funny" they were? Now imagine a forum full of them with no moderator. <br>Hilarious.<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 01:32 PM

You are right...good riddance.<br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 01:35 PM

Who cares who complained? It could have been any number of people or Stan/Slava could have either seen the threads here or there and decided to shut it down. Either way, I'm glad I didn't waste any time over there after that first day.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: ezyrider

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 03:03 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Remember Lord Satan and PCGuy? Remember how "funny" they were? Now imagine a forum full of them with no moderator. Hilarious.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Awwwww maaaan...I miss all the fun. I missed the big drunken iChat bash too. <br><br><br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 03:38 PM

What, no Celandine?<br><br><br><br>Oh wait, the prescription expired. <br><br>

Re: The abortion known as Test Forum 1 - 05/09/05 05:59 PM

Well, somebody was obviously concerned....<br><br>