And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation

Posted by: trey

And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 01:48 AM

Just some eBay weirdness. Man the internet is a fun place.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 04:13 AM

I love how there are no artifacts from 2006-2282. Just items from the 20th century. It's like a Star Trek episode.<br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 06:34 AM

You are so far ahead of me, Sam, I was thinking the same thing.<br>I would buy the thing if the newspaper were from the 2282. If I could get tomorrow's edition of the newspaper today I would be a millionaire.<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 07:25 AM

What they don't tell you is that it's an early model that gets spotty coverage and weak battery life.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 07:31 AM

"What they don't tell you is that it's an early model that gets spotty coverage and weak battery life."<br><br>I had no idea Cingular and Motorola provided mind readers!<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 09:13 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>If I could get tomorrow's edition of the newspaper today I would be a millionaire.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Better check the obituaries first.<br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 10:00 AM

Anybody else hear the story on NPR yesterday about the Time Traveler Convention at MIT?<br><br>"Technically, you would only need one ... "<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 10:22 AM

"If time travel is invented in your lifetime, you can always come later."<br><br>I'd like that.<br><br>Clarification: If you couldn't attend an event, you still could.<br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 11:53 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Better check the obituaries first<p><hr></blockquote><p>Sounds like something from "Night Gallery."<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: And Here We Test Our Powers of Observation - 05/03/05 12:05 PM

I find his auction almost believable. I just might be tempted to purchase a bit of history. Hmm.... Now if this was invented in the future not the past, this becomes a little confusing - historically.<br><br>[color:red]Allez Cuisine! Bang a gong, it is on</font color=red>