And snow it begins...

Posted by: lesh

And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 10:09 AM

<br><br>7 inches or so here in central RI. Pic taken this morning in southern RI where I work.<br><br>[color:red]If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?</font color=red><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 10:10 AM

7?! <br><br> Yikes.<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 10:52 AM

hey...your trees look like my trees!<br>It even snowed on my desktop....brrrrrrrrrrrrr<br><br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 10:56 AM

That is why I moved to the coast of NC...good weather and no snow. After being stuck on the Appalachian Trail for 2 weeks in waist deep snow...............<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 11:52 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>That is why I moved to the coast of NC...good weather and no snow<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Just a hurricane now and then <br><br>Of course, up on the New England coast they get the benefit of winter nor'easters and fall hurricanes. What a deal! <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 12:06 PM

In 1999, I think Wilmington was the hurricane capital of the free world...In my FIRST 45 days in this community, we were hit by three hurricanes!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: lesh

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 12:34 PM

Stuck for 2 weeks waist deep in the frozen stuff - yowie! Talk about yer yellow snow... <br><br>[color:red]If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?</font color=red><br>

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 12:44 PM

Yellow...cold...wet...nasty...snow! We had food, roof over our heads and heat...well most of the time!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: bird

And in the meadow - 11/27/02 03:43 PM

we will build a snowman!! I know its a pain, but you have to admit an artist couldn't paint a picture that beautiful!! Mother Nature and Old Man Winter, what a combo.<br><br>Lets dance!
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 04:02 PM

Can you post the full size photo of those snow-covered trees... I would love to use it as a desktop pict.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: bird

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 04:04 PM

Ah, Lori you have the soul of an artist, it snows on your desktop, so you add twinkle lights!! Your picture is also "time to build a snowman, gorgeous"<br><br>Lets dance!
Posted by: Lori

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 04:14 PM

It's in my public folder (loridilo) labeled snowdesk.jpg.<br>filesharing<br>Go and grab it! wish I had taken it with a higher resolution but I was so excited at seeing the snow I forgot to check the setting.<br>It was still snowing when I took the pic this morning and you can see it in the pic when it is on the desktop.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 08:05 PM

Thanks Lori!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: And snow it begins... - 11/27/02 09:28 PM

Thanks!<br><br>Winter is beautiful. Too bad it has to be so god-awful cold!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"