My dog, helping with the laundry...

Posted by: DaddyMac

My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 07:19 AM

Yeah, he helps make sure it's warm enough after we take it out of the dryer...<br><br><br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 07:40 AM

isn't he cute! Now you got fur all over your clean laundry.<br><br>

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 07:45 AM

Eh, he's not much of a shedder and besides it's only socks, t-shirts and underwear...<br><br>If this was a pile of my pants and outer shirts, then I'd be smackin' his behind!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 08:03 AM

The look in that dog's eye is extremely naughty.. Looks like a playful companion.. Made me smile, thanks..<br><br>

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 08:16 AM

He's checkin' for stains! ROFL...<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 08:19 AM

That's funny, our first dog used to sit on top of our pile of dirty laundry when we would take it out of the hamper to sort.<br><br>[color:blue]If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. - Milton Berle</font color=blue>
Posted by: Trog

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 11:44 AM

That's a great shot, DaddyMac <br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 12:24 PM

cool dog!<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: carp

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 01:49 PM

LOL great pic.<br><br>My cat climb into the dryer once when I was throwing in load #2. I did not see Robert jump in so I closed the door and hit start and walked away.<br><br>I kept hearing this faint meow behind the noise of the dryer. Sorta like meow rumble rumble, meow rumble rumble meow. I thought Robert was stuck behind the dryer - no not there, not behind the washer, not in the closet, not inside of the cabinets, not under the bed. Humm then I realized that the rumble rumble sound was like a tennis shoe would make inside of a dryer. Which I knew I did not wash any tennis shoes. So I open the dryer door and due to all the "static electricity" out jumps this giant fur ball - "shaken but not stired." Robert never jumped into the dryer after that.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 01:52 PM

Now that is funny! Too bad you didn't have a camera to take a picture of the poor thing all staticked out!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: carp

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 02:14 PM

Wish I had a camera with film at that time.<br>I took a whole day before his fur was back to nomal - maybe if I threw in some "bounce" would have helped. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 03:06 PM

My wife loves looking at your dog pics... we're both huge dog lovers, so your page is bookmarked!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 04:43 PM

At home we can't leave laundry lying around it has to be hung on the back of chairs or the cat will sleep on it and leave hairs everywhere!<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: My dog, helping with the laundry... - 11/27/02 09:41 PM

Cat and dog hair is good for you. That's all.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"