For the (RPG) Gamers...

Posted by: DavidDraiman

For the (RPG) Gamers... - 04/19/05 04:38 PM

I found a cool game online. You can create a free character and play, but you can only play when the 4500 or so "free slots" are open. Or you can pay a 1 time payment to upgrade your character to "Guardian" for $14.95 and get to play anytime.<br><br>I did and I think it's worth it. With the extra quests, free stuff, and it looks like they're always adding new stuff...<br><br>Give it a shot! I think you'll become addicted like me. I only found it on Friday, signed up, played Friday night, Saturday afternoon, tried to get online Sunday, but the free slots were taken, Monday afternoon, I signed up for the upgrade... It was that fast.<br><br><br><br>ps - I am in no way affiliated with them, this isn't SPAM, just a cool game i thought you guys would like. <br><br>When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: For the (RPG) Gamers... - 04/19/05 04:43 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I think you'll become addicted like me. I only found it on Friday, signed up, played Friday night, Saturday afternoon, tried to get online Sunday, but the free slots were taken, Monday afternoon, I signed up for the upgrade... It was that fast.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Obviously do NOT let Greenme1 see this! Online gaming has abducted him. And he pays a monthly fee! (I think...doesn't WoW require that?)<br><br>
Posted by: DavidDraiman

Re: For the (RPG) Gamers... - 04/19/05 05:01 PM

yes. he got sucked in by WoW did he?<br><br>I wanted to get that but my powerbook (867 G4) barely, but not quite meets the Sys. Req. for that.<br><br>but no, this one isn't a MMORPG... it's single player adventure, that you have to play in your browser.<br><br>When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?