snow

Posted by: Lori

snow - 11/27/02 06:37 AM

so this is what I woke up to this morning. Just thought you guys in the warmer climates might be jealous....yeah right...hahaha<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: snow - 11/27/02 06:44 AM

actually, I am jealous... I haven't seen a whole lot of snow since leaving Ohio back in 1983. When you don't see it for a long time, you begin to miss it. I would love to have a white Christmas for a change!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: snow - 11/27/02 06:54 AM

Looks very nice, but you can keep it!<br><br><br><br>I am going to be in snow in about 3-4 weeks in Europe, that'll do me for a while.<br><br>

Re: snow - 11/27/02 06:55 AM

Head for Flagstaff Gizmo, I think they get snow up there. Or, go to New Mexico, someplace like Taos.<br><br>

Re: snow - 11/27/02 07:03 AM

Yeah, I go to Flagstaff once in a while... but it's not the same as waking up in your house and looking out the window and seeing it. Besides, my wife went to college up in Flagstaff... she's in no hurry to return! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: snow - 11/27/02 07:39 AM

... here i saw maybe 5 times snow last year... <br><br><br><br>i'm not made to resist the cold .. <br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: snow - 11/27/02 08:07 AM

Yeah, but having it where you live means SNOW SHOVEL time! Ugh.<br><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: snow - 11/27/02 08:13 AM

Very nice Lori, looks beautiful, what's the temp?<br><br>[color:blue]If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. - Milton Berle</font color=blue>
Posted by: Lori

Re: snow - 11/27/02 08:34 AM

Right now it is right at freezing, 32 degrees F. Doesn't seem too cold out.<br><br>

Re: snow - 11/27/02 08:40 AM

Nice effect on the name, Lori. <br>Nice and wintery with all that shimmering.<br><br>

Re: snow - 11/27/02 10:29 AM

That's nothing $3 and a neighbor kid can't fix! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: snow - 11/27/02 11:54 AM

Three bucks??? I guess you haven't been up north in a looooooong time!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: snow - 11/27/02 12:14 PM

Kids here in Virginia charge $20.00 and up<br><br>