Old thread bumping

Posted by: Anonymous

Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 04:53 AM

Come on people, stop the old thread bumping and quit screwing around (unless you are British of course and do it three times a week).<br><br>Seriously though, we all know that old threads can be brought back from the dead. We have had enough proof of that here, so now let us get on with some new material.<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 05:09 AM

Yup - that was incredibly annoying...<br><br>[color:red]If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?</font color=red><br>
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 05:22 AM

What was that Brittish crack about?<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 05:26 AM

Recent news report/study about how often the Brits have sex. <br><br>

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 05:42 AM

They do seem to be a little more active than us. Is it the quality of our TV? Is it the weather there?<br>My wife is from Scotland. Does that mean I have to post an average?<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 06:01 AM

What was the american average... I didn't see the article about it?<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 06:07 AM

I think it was something like 135 per year US plus a few more for Great B. I don't remember the exact stats. On the other hand, the numbers were "reported" and not verified.<br>Let's see now................. one.....two......2 1/2......etc<br>Maybe iCal should have a "boink" catagory.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by schlomo on 11/27/02 09:11 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 06:20 AM

I nominate you to take on that project! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 07:49 AM

I nominate myself!<br><br>We'll break that namby-pamby British record...<br><br>Let you know next year at this time!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 02:57 PM

Let us know how many blow up dolls you go threw <br><br>

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 03:08 PM

LOL!!! I don't know if he can recover from that zinger!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 03:11 PM

Maybe he's still counting <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 03:14 PM

Or blowing <br>JD uses a air compressor.<br><br>I fill mine with Helium - gives me that sex in outerspace feel. <br><br>

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 03:17 PM

well... you know... some times you're in a hurry! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 03:21 PM

Maybe he will post some pic's of that wore out pile of blow-up's <br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 03:45 PM

How many days left in the year?<br>I have a lot of catching up to do.<br><br>

Re: Old thread bumping - 11/27/02 05:01 PM

Talk about a hurry I spotted Daddymac at the<br><br><br>