Quote of the Year...not political

Posted by: Anonymous

Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 07:58 AM

Nominated for "quote of the year" is the statement by Texas Congressman Dick Armey when asked: "if you had been in President Clinton's place, would you have resigned?"<br>Armey responded: "if I had been in the President's place I would not have gotten a chance to resign. I would be lying in a pool of my own blood, looking up and listen to Mrs. Armey saying "How do I reload this damn thing?"<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 08:00 AM

Amen!!!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 08:15 AM

LOL!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 01:43 PM

LOL that's great<br><br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 03:07 PM

Must be a MacBabe <br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 04:15 PM

A funny one - but speaking for myself - I'd like to think a MacBabe would handle things differently - I would not resort to such a violent course of action - there are more far more subtle and insidious ways to deal with infidelity...just ask my ex-husband! <br><br>[color:red]If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?</font color=red><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 05:32 PM

What I want to know is whether we'll be seeing ol' sross on TV now that trials in Texas can be filmed!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: carp

Re: Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 05:48 PM

Well if its on TV you will be seeing " schlomo" and not sross. <br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Quote of the Year...not political - 11/26/02 06:47 PM

Schlomo and I have had cameras in the courtroom lots of times.<br>To have them in the jury room is a big invasion of their deliberation process and, hopefully will not happen.<br>The judge in question is a friend of mine, but don't get me started on that topic.<br><br>