Another switcher...

Posted by: Trog

Another switcher... - 11/25/02 06:55 PM

My sister is now the proud owner of an 800MHz, Superdrive iMac! All it took was a couple of years of ridiculing her PCs, demonstrations of iPhoto, iTunes, etc. and me doing the actual ordering (not paying, though).<br><br>One more sister and a couple of parents to go and then I can start working on the rest of the world.<br><br>I think Apple should send me a new iPod for each switcher I hand them <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Another switcher... - 11/25/02 07:05 PM

Good work, Trog!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: carp

Re: Another switcher... - 11/25/02 07:08 PM

Thats super great.<br>My sister who I talked into a Mac - old Performa but new at the time, still has it and loves it.<br><br>Her hubbie whos brother is a PC geek got their kids PCs for kiddie games. BTW the amount of troubles that they have had with the PCs - she loves the Mac even more.<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Another switcher... - 11/25/02 07:12 PM

My daughter is/was a pc geek until I installed Jag and now I can't get off my Mac...someone may have to get a new Mac for Christmas!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Another switcher... - 11/25/02 07:36 PM

heh!!<br><br>i'll get a mac for my daddy next year :D<br><br>... and .. well how many guys could i switch by telling out loudly that i could never be with a windows user ? :D<br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Another switcher... - 11/25/02 07:40 PM

Well just how many can you switch?<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Another switcher... - 11/25/02 09:13 PM

Only a few million more to go!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Another switcher... - 11/26/02 12:16 AM

well done. write them a letter, you might actually get the iPod.<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Another switcher... - 11/26/02 06:50 AM

For me? Why thank you!<br><br>I'll give you the address to ship it to later!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Another switcher... - 11/26/02 05:46 PM

Now THIS is a SWITCH:<br><br><div align="center"><br><br><br></div><br><br>Giaguara<br>