NYC meet?

Posted by: lesh

NYC meet? - 04/03/05 01:17 PM

I'm going to be down in the city for a class at the end of April, if anyone is going to be around there and wants to get together, let me know.<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: NYC meet? - 04/03/05 02:40 PM

I might be. Supposedly going there on the 11th for a meeting with the W Hotel group, and may be back there again for more meetings a few weeks later. Will know more by mid-month.<br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/04/05 06:08 PM

The 'East of Eighth' Gang rides again.<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: NYC meet? - 04/04/05 06:23 PM

I will get to see NYC for the first time in May! The bad news is it will just be for one day, the good news is I'll be leaving for Barcelona the next day. <br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/04/05 07:24 PM

Could be! <br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: NYC meet? - 04/04/05 11:43 PM

Sorry I won't be there but I did get to meet Squareman and his family for lunch today. What a nice treat. Great folks.<br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/05/05 02:49 AM

Ew soshul flitterfly, ew! <br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/05/05 04:12 PM

Ooohhh - you get to see the NYC skyline through the window at the airport? <br><br>Are you going to Spain for business or on a vacation?<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: NYC meet? - 04/05/05 04:16 PM

neither...heard of the show America's Most Wanted? well.....<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/05/05 04:21 PM

Well, we will have one evening to go out to eat and maybe walk around, and we will be there on the way back as well, so it won't be just through the window. <br><br><br>Business?? All pleasure, baby! I haven't had more than 10 days away from work since I started college back in 1989. We're gonna be gone a total of three weeks and I can't wait!<br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/05/05 04:41 PM

Woohooo! How wonderful! Have a splendid time then, and I wish you safe and on time travels.<br><br>I can reccommend several hundred good restaurants in NY if you like. <br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/05/05 07:19 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I can reccommend several hundred good restaurants in NY if you like.<p><hr></blockquote><p> <br>How about ONE? <br><br>We will be staying the night with a friend in New Haven, CT, but I think we may have at least a few hours downtown NY. I'd love a suggestion.<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: NYC meet? - 04/05/05 07:31 PM

I've got one...<br><br>The Hello Deli on West 53rd...the sandwiches are to die for. <br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/05/05 08:05 PM

Okay, here's just three (SO hard to choose) - two in lower Manhattan (but not way downtown) and one in midtown:<br><br>The unofficial MM meeting place: East of Eighth<br><br>A romantic spot, *completely* lit by candles: Candela<br><br>And if you like sushi: Sushi Rose<br><br><br><br>Bryan, I'm going to keep that place in mind for my trip, my class is at a school around 49th St. That's the deli mentioned on Letterman's show, isn't it?<br><br>

Re: NYC meet? - 04/06/05 08:38 AM

Thanks guys, I'll ask about them all when I'm there. Chances are that our New England friend will have places picked out that he won't let us refuse. Perhaps on the way back, though.<br><br>