Back in to the battle

Posted by: skuldugary

Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 06:22 PM

My replacement RAM arrived today. I'm preparing my Mini for surgery. With luck, my next post will be with a new RAM board. <br><br>Nurse! Prep the patient. I'm going in.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 06:27 PM

I'll boil some water.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 06:28 PM

Don't forget to realign the polarity of the flux capacitor this time. <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 06:36 PM

I'll get the bottle of whisky and a stick to bite on<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 06:45 PM

Make it Makers<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 07:39 PM

And I'll get the Lavage tray and do a CBC and Chem-7.<br><br>

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 08:22 PM

I'm back. It was touch and go. <br>Not to self. Don't hold identical RAM chips in the same hand and get distracted so you don't know which one is which.<br><br>I ran the RAM utility Remember from MacUpdate and everything passes. So there should be no more problems. Hear that Mac Mini? No more problems.<br><br>But I'm a bit gun shy. I won't believe I'm out of the woods until a few days go by and there are no crashes.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 08:45 PM

Heehee what did you do? Glance over at the Jennifer Love-Hewitt thread? Good luck, I hope it works for you.<br><br>

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 08:48 PM

LOL, no she doesn't do anything for me. It's that short term memory thing I have to deal with from time to ... uh... what was I saying?<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 08:54 PM

I think it gets worse as you get older. If I remember right...<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/30/05 09:06 PM

Hehehehe<br><br>I am sorta glad that I had the Apple store install my Ram<br><br>

Re: Back in to the battle - 03/31/05 06:35 AM

Yes, there's good and bad with both. There's always a risk making a change. Next time, I'll run the RAM test first.<br><br>This morning, I did the same thing I was doing when I got that kernal panic. This time nothing happened, so I'm feeling a bit better about this new one.<br><br>