Remember to

Posted by: Swatcat

Remember to - 11/25/02 02:13 PM

http://www.funtown.com/turkeyjive/turkeyjive.cfm<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Remember to - 11/25/02 02:59 PM

Hummm<br>I get all kind of warnings from that link, like;<br>You computer is broadcasting an IP address which could mean that someone can hack in.<br><br>

Re: Remember to - 11/25/02 03:41 PM

I got you now carp <br><br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Remember to - 11/25/02 03:43 PM

... yeppa those lovely windows banners...<br><br>some 14 y old kid must be trying to hack your system.. heh<br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Remember to - 11/25/02 04:42 PM

Thank God I have a Mac.<br><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Remember to - 11/25/02 08:20 PM

Thank God I have Chimera too.<br><br>[color:blue]If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. - Milton Berle</font color=blue>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Remember to - 11/25/02 09:17 PM

Thank God I have 4 Macs running Chimera! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Remember to - 11/26/02 12:13 AM

i was wondering why do need 4 macs? bryce?<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Remember to - 11/26/02 12:42 AM

Fun! why else, if you have old computers use them for the net. and such instead of selling them or worse throwing them away! <br><br>

Re: Remember to - 11/26/02 04:11 AM

Oh Yeah !<br>I have a Performa 630cd maxed out with 32megs of ram/ running OS 8<br>with Netscape 2<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Swatcat on 11/26/02 07:12 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Remember to - 11/26/02 06:36 AM

G4 400mhz (currently being used to run Quark Xpress in OS9 once in a while, and then boot back into OSX and use as a testing machine and ftp/iChat)<br><br>G4 dual 450 mhz (currently being used by my wife - she does all her music organizing, e-mail, web surfing and home financial stuff on it)<br><br>G4 dual 1ghz (my main workhorse machine running Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc...)<br><br>G3 iBook 500mhz (currently used to surf the web and do very light MS Office work on, the wife takes it with her on business trips, etc...)<br><br>I could sell the 400mhz G4, and I am actually considering doing so, but they all work great and are quite happy running Jaguar. Usually what happens is after about 2 years of using a machine, I feel the urge to upgrade, so I buy a new Mac, give my existing main machine to my wife, take the machine she WAS using and either use it for something trivial or sell it.<br><br>I actually have a PowerComputing PowerCenter 132 in a box in the garage that still works - before I moved, I had it set up simply to use the floppy drive and the Jazz drive I had hooked up to it via SCSI II Card (which is now hooked up to the 400mhz G4)<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!