The most recognizeable logos in the world?

Posted by: MacGizmo

The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 03:48 PM

Off the top of my head:<br>(can anyone think of some others that I missed? Remember the most recognizeable in the WORLD, not just here in North America)<br><br> <br><br> <br><br> <br><br> <br><br><br><br><br><br>[img]http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/banana.gif[/img][color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 03:55 PM

<br>even though it pains me..they are recognized all over...<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 04:25 PM

Didn't have time to load them, but I think the Red Cross and YMCA are 2 of the best known throughout the world.<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 04:26 PM

OK... Microsoft I can understand... but KFC??? I don't think 3/4 of the world has ever heard of them.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 04:27 PM

Red Cross... that's a good one! Hadn't thought of that.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 04:32 PM

KFC i know it cos i have lived in UK. but here it's unknown.<br><br>haha! i have always misttaken that nike logo for adidas shocked !!!<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 04:32 PM

ok..the pic isn't really clear, but it is there on the corner...see it? that's in Saudi Arabia...and they have them in Japan, Europe and other places. Get out some Gizmo Us Kentuckians have spread like the plague <br><br>http://www.johnkentucky.com/pics/Hardees.JPEG<br><br>changed to url since somehow the freaking image doesn't show up!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by OSXaddict on 11/24/02 07:35 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 04:33 PM

yes but i still dont' see them here addict...<br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 04:36 PM

Ok..so they are apparently not in whatever part of Italy you are in...<br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 05:25 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 05:37 PM

VW<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 05:44 PM

There was a web site that listed the top 100 logos but that was years ago. Its no longer on that server so its pointless for me to post it.<br><br>Anyway. Add<br>Salvation Army = they are the worlds largest non-profit in terms of money.<br>AT@T<br>Pepsi<br>RCA - dog<br>Disney<br>CBS<br>NBC<br>BBC<br>Toyota<br><br>They might not be know in every single country on this planet but the large majority knows.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 05:47 PM

GE...we bring good things to life.<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren
Posted by: margadagio

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 05:48 PM

Jeep<br><br>Landrover<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 06:30 PM

<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: Mactico

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 08:21 PM

<br><br>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 08:25 PM

LOL<br>Good one german.<br>Not to mention thats its the most copied. <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 08:42 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>its the most copied<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Another case of copyright? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Mactico

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/24/02 08:42 PM

And the most wanted.<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 02:11 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>but KFC???<p><hr></blockquote><p>You would do the people of Saudi Arabia a great favor if you can remove that chain from us.. hehe<br><br>Other known stuff.. What about Domino's, Tide, Dial, KitKat, Detol, Safeway, Starbucks, Dunken Donuts, Baskin Robins, Friday's, Fuddruckers, Pizza Hut, Kleenex, IBM, Duracell, Nintendo, Nikon, Canon, ...<br><br>The world is smaller than we think...<br><br>
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 05:01 AM

Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari to name but a few car companies which logos would be recognised instantly...<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 05:26 AM

no, the object in walzu's signature is the most wanted... ::D <br><br>apart from having millions of copies of the $$ ... i mean, millions of originals...<br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 05:41 AM

<br><br>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 07:14 AM

ok i'm a bit lazy...<br><br>ferrari site really SUXXX... look how they have done the logo?<br><br>and worse I CANT SEE IT ON CHIMERA ... no thanx to unrequested popups = just doing some bitching to the site designers for that... tehy forced me to use IE :-O<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: Krasni

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 07:33 AM

Oh yes, KFC is well known here. Instead never heard about NFL.<br><br>
Posted by: Krasni

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 07:45 AM

Here is an Spanish one:<br><br><br>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 01:35 PM

WHAT? Heard of KFC, but not the NFL? I love it! <br><br>Did you read that Gizmo? LOL <br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 01:37 PM

Even worse AFC. <br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 01:41 PM

LOL <br><br>That's great! <br><br> <br><br>

Re: The most recognizeable logos in the world? - 11/25/02 01:48 PM

AFC or NFL??? WTF??<br><br>VFC?? :O<br><br>(ana don't translate THAT..) ;)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>