SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED!

Posted by: Optimus_George

SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 05:42 AM

The villain will be…<br><br>…played by Thomas Haden Church…sorry…that's all I got for you…<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 05:49 AM

<br><br>Truly frightening.<br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 05:52 AM

I hope he wants to eat our brains…that'd be sweet! <br><br>It looks like Harry isn't going to be a new Green Goblin.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 05:59 AM

Best bet: END IT NOW!!! QUICK, BEFORE MR. FREEZE SHOWS UP!!!<br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 06:02 AM

This is it. The end of the line. Of course there's going to be the prequels…written and directed by a certain Georgie Lucas. Boy are THEY going to suck…<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 06:17 AM

Kate Winslet is playing Aunt Whatever Her Name Is when she's a young lady. Then she'll have a beard in the second prequel, then she'll kick Poppa Osborne (played by a svelte Ricky Schroeder) into a lava river in the third prequel.<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 06:39 AM

It looks like Harry isn't going to be a new Green Goblin.<br><br>Why, there can't be more than one villain in a comic book movie? See: every Batman movie made since the first one.<br><br>[color:red]5.19.05 - The 'Jedi Slaughter' tour begins!</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 06:42 AM

Billy Dee would be sweet.<br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 06:53 AM

As J.J.J.<br><br>That would kick arse. He'd have a 40 of Colt 45 sitting on his desk. All the hos would be swooning to his every word…he's smooth.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 06:57 AM

Then he'd walk up to Norman and say "You old pirate!"<br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 07:06 AM

Why? He's a good actor.<br><br><br>
Posted by: DavidDraiman

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 07:08 AM

I think he's going to be Venom... they already introduced John Jamison who went into space in Spiderman 2...<br><br>When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 07:29 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Why? He's a good actor.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Who, Mr. Freeze?<br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 08:32 AM

I think he meant Billy Dee.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 08:48 AM

I love Billy Dee just like anyone else. But great actor? C'mon.<br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 09:18 AM

I meant THC. I should have quoted, nobody reads in thread mode (including me).<br><br><br>
Posted by: alAnonymous

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 09:44 AM

I think the new Spider-villain will either be Eddie Brock/Venom, or that actor will be stepping in as JJJ's son who winds up a werewolf from his trip to the moon. That was the subplot at the end of SM2...<br><br>--------------------<br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 10:03 AM

"who winds up a werewolf from his trip to the moon"<br><br>Is that really a Spiderman plot? (Big eye roll if it is.)<br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 10:44 AM

Sounds like a plot from the '60s Spiderman cartoon show.<br><br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 10:57 AM

From the comic book... (I have it in record form) ABSOLUTELY UPROARIOUS!!!<br><br>JJJ's son goes to the moon and brings back a moon rock that he makes into a necklace. During a full moon the rock-necklace turns him into a wolf. It would make for a fantastic third Spider-Man film. <br><br>Raimi said that he did NOT want to put Venom into a Spider-Man film. Though, Eddie Brock has been mentioned during the course of one of the first two movies.<br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/23/05 11:10 AM

Yeah, that was during Marvel's monster phase back in the 70s. The Comics Code lifted the ban on monsters and horror and Marvel went way overboard. Introducing vampires (Morbeus) and werewolves (JJJ's son) into Spider-Man was pretty boneheaded IMO.<br><br>Since they introduced Curt Conners as Peter's one-armed professor in #2, I was wondering if The Lizard was going to be the villain in #3. Doesn't seem likely now.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/28/05 04:01 PM

THC has been confirmed for the role of Sandman.<br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/28/05 04:09 PM

Isn't that something? I'm imagining a snore-fest no one has seen since the likes of any of the three Star Wars prequels. On the other hand, it could be a GOOD movie.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/28/05 04:10 PM

Some concept art has surfaced...<br><br><br><br>

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/28/05 04:27 PM

Wrong Sandman...<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/28/05 04:34 PM

The awesomest kind of sand man:<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: alAnonymous

Re: SPIDER-MAN 3 VILLAIN REVEALED! - 03/28/05 08:51 PM

Now yer talkin'. Sandman... cool.<br><br>-------<br>Predictable. Consistent. Either way, it's the same thing.