A Movie

Posted by: Swatcat

A Movie - 11/24/02 07:37 AM

I put this together in five minutes.<br> It beats a blank<br>http://homepage.mac.com/edwardhinton/.Movies/MacBabes.mov<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 08:38 AM

Boy, those MacBabes sure seem aggressive, don't they. Poor, peace-loving MacDudes! <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: iRock

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 09:02 AM

Pretty funny. Glad you made an effort. The MacDudes are officially represented!<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 10:25 AM

As sorry as my movie is and no one wanted to do one.<br>This may be our only shot at being Officially Represented!<br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 10:34 AM

Lol! Very good job!! <br><br>Lets dance!
Posted by: iRock

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 10:36 AM

"A Movie" is not about movies in the literal sense, although that seems a possibility. It is about a man who would like to defend his manliness, and who may have been killed spiritually by the MacBabes on the forum. Key word is 'may'. Because his father abandoned him and embraced freedom on a continent far away, the son has turned in the opposite direction and jammed himself into a corner, denying himself love, freedom, even jokes. This is a harrowing movie about how parents know where all the buttons are, and how to push them. Unlike most such stories, however, it doesn't blame the forum for pushing the buttons, but the son for having them. We choose to be unhappy. Luckily here at MacMinute we have all chosen to be happy and witty.<br>I give it a two thumbs up!<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 10:56 AM

Thank You<br><br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 11:32 AM

I feel left out! DOH!<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 11:51 AM

Me too! <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 12:00 PM

Finally, I get to see your movie. Great job!<br><br>you couldn't hide forever <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 12:18 PM

Thats great swatty<br>Glad someone stood up.<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 12:54 PM

Now of course, I think most MacDudes would agree that the movie to top is:<br><br>SpongeBob Short <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 01:00 PM

Ofcourse nobody can beat SpongeBob.<br>I don't want to see swat all soaped up <br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 01:30 PM

What was that music? I want it! LOL...<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 01:50 PM

.........a true leader.....We salute you Sir!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: Lori

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 02:07 PM

Ok Swatkitty...you stole my badge....give it back!!!!<br>Good job on the movie, though I have to say, my eyes were having a hard time seeing it, it was so small.<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 02:10 PM

Nice work Swatkitty - glad to see one of you stood up and took the initiative! Love the soundtrack!<br><br>[color:red]If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?</font color=red><br>

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 02:19 PM

Like I said I put it together in five minutes.<br>Sorry about the image's and those left out but they were quick copy and paste.<br>The sound track was short and I was having my first cup of coffee.<br>And that is how is is and Im sticking to my story <br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 03:08 PM

When you're left out, does that mean you're safe? Or you're on your own?<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 03:40 PM

heh..you aren't the only one that was left out <br><br>

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 04:19 PM

Ok this is it I cant squeeze any more in<br>http://homepage.mac.com/edwardhinton/.Movies/dudes.mov<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: A Movie - 11/24/02 05:46 PM

That should keep the lads happy. <br><br>