Robots!!! Incredible...

Posted by:

Robots!!! Incredible... - 03/17/05 07:27 PM

...waste of time! Ay carumba! Is Pixar the only company that actually writes a script before making the movie?<br><br>How to make Robots:<br>1) Add tons of fart jokes. Non-stop. And then add more.<br>2) Add tons of leaking oil as if the robot is peeing/soiling himself. Repeat as necessary.<br>3) Add tons of instances where robots lose their casing and quickly cover their privates in embarrassment. Again, repeat as necessary.<br>4) Add a Britney Spears number for no >>>NO<<< reason whatsoever. None. NO REASON!<br>5) Go to 1).<br><br>I didn't laugh once. The voice talent was completely wasted. Drew Carey and Halle Berry had, what... six lines between them? The antagonist was barely established... and how could he have been? We were too busy watching robots make fart noises with their armpits. Yes, you read that correctly. Robots... farts... armpits. <br><br>1/2-* out of 4. And I'm only giving it a half star because, technically, it was barely interesting enough to sit through. Not worth a repeat viewing. Not worth a DVD buy.<br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Robots!!! Incredible... - 03/17/05 07:31 PM

Worst movie ever. I liked Freddy Got Fingered more...<br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Robots!!! Incredible... - 03/17/05 07:44 PM

That's a shame. I really liked Ice Age.<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Robots!!! Incredible... - 03/17/05 07:45 PM

From what I've seen so far I had 0 interest in seeing it. When they can't even come up with humorous clip for the previews you know it's bad.<br><br>
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: Robots!!! Incredible... - 03/19/05 05:45 AM

Yeah, what surprised me was I asked my daughter if she wanted to go see it, and she said "No, it doesn't look good"<br><br>:)<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Robots!!! Incredible... - 03/19/05 06:51 AM

Here's how I know it sucked....Roger Ebert loved it!<br><br>However, Roeper called it out for the same reasons you did...no story. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Robots!!! Incredible... - 03/20/05 07:52 PM

Roger loved the Incredibles too. I agree with Roger more than Roeper. Roeper tends to enjoy more grandma tea and crumpit movies. However, in this case, I think I'll go with Roeper.<br><br><br><br>