Rufus has a sister...

Posted by: MacGizmo

Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 07:22 AM

Not sure if I ever posted a photo of Wazoo... Rufus' older sister. She's the "Alpha Dog" - she pretty much gets her own way with everything!<br><br><br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 07:46 AM

How old is Wazoo?<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 08:24 AM

Very cute! <br><br>

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 08:48 AM

about 5 years old... we got her just after she was born... she's a real piece of work!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 09:30 AM

She does not look that frisky to me <br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 09:39 AM

She's a Jack Russell- nuff said!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 09:42 AM

Fun pooch!<br><br>[color:blue]If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. - Milton Berle</font color=blue>

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 11:20 AM

I see you may have had some experience with Jack Russels in the past??? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 12:17 PM

My neighbor has one, and my beagle can't keep up with her!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 02:58 PM

at least your dog gets some exercise without you taking him for a walk, eh? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: iRock

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 07:58 PM

She's cute! Always wondered why you didn't post more pics of her. I like seeing Rufus though and his new picture is cute. My two consist of a slightly hyper female with the 'me first' attitude (Alpha) and a sweet long-suffering male.<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 08:02 PM

... my kitties were 2 of quintuplets (how you write that?? they were 5 kittens in total) ... and they were the only black ones :)<br><br>hm, maybe i have a photo somewhere...<br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 08:21 PM

yeah...you posted them in the "Our Pets" thread, remember?<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/22/02 08:32 PM

yes but only those which chose to own me ... the other three no ... :-/<br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/23/02 08:02 AM

She's very paranoid around cameras... she doesn't like them very much. Rufus is the "replacement" for Gizmo, my first dog (a Rat Terrier)... she had a phobia for anything black - especially cameras, I think Wazoo learned it from her.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: iRock

Re: Rufus has a sister... - 11/23/02 08:36 AM

I love terriers, they're so quirky. <br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren