MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts!

Posted by: MacGizmo

MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 01:34 PM

<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 01:35 PM

Damn..another one...<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 01:38 PM

Don't they look tasty though?!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 01:40 PM

I am not going there! After my last time posting about donuts...no way!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: greenme1

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 01:48 PM

mmm, donuts! <br><br>

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 01:51 PM

we need some milk to go with them... <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 02:59 PM

Oh he!! no........not again!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: RubenC

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 03:11 PM

MMmmm.... Doonuuts...<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then Success is sure - Mark Twain</font color=blue>

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 03:18 PM

......remember the last time....must not post about donuts and cold milk...must not think a Krispy Kream! Stop...wake up...arggggggggggggggg it's back....<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: RubenC

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 03:34 PM

What post don't remember seeing it?<br><br>[color:blue]If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. - Milton Berle</font color=blue>

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 07:23 PM

<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: MacGizmo's sprinkle donuts! - 11/21/02 08:09 PM

not going to take the bait...must not look, will turn to stone!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell