MacGizmo on the beach!

Posted by: MacGizmo

MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 01:32 PM

<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 01:33 PM

Quick....someone stop him, at this rate he will have cloned himself by midnight.<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 01:36 PM

Isn't that illegal??? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 01:42 PM

Only if they catch one of you or both or all of you!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 01:43 PM

Hey, remember that episode of "The Flintstones", with the aliens that cloned Fred?<br><br>"Yabba....Dabba...Doo!"<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 01:46 PM

I was thing more along the lines of Homer from the Simpson's.<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 01:51 PM

I don't recal either one...<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 03:01 PM

I can understand that....you are spending way too much time on your Mac and now watching quality TV.<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 07:34 PM

I watch plenty of TV... but only terrible shows like E.R., West Wing, Sopranos, Survivor, "24", the news, etc... I don't watch those high-class, emmy-winning shows like South Park, Simpsons and other bits of eye-candy<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 08:19 PM

Yea, yea, yea.....don't tell me you do not watch the Howard Stern show or the stupid bimbo...damn can't even think of her name. I'll have to get back with you later....have to watch more TV or I will continue to lose my edge!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: iRock

iRock in the mountains - 11/21/02 09:49 PM

<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/21/02 11:14 PM

Anna Nicole<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/22/02 06:24 AM

That woman is just gross!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/22/02 07:09 AM

Yep....that is the name. Everytime I hear her name or see her photo I get the urge to laugh and then throw-up because she is making $$$ doing what she does....and that brings up another question....what does she do? Now to the art work...are you trying to say Mac Dudes are falling for you or the you are falling for us, and I love water fall or falls (the debate continues).<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/22/02 08:12 PM

Now to the art work...are you trying to say Mac Dudes are falling for you or the you are falling for us, and I love water fall or falls (the debate continues).<br>Or a third hypothesis...maybe Shelli wiped her hard drive when she installed Jag and has no other pictures with rock in them available, hmmmm?<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/23/02 07:25 AM

Oh that was just way too easy....We know you backed everything up before you installed Jag! (I did the same thing to, but too lazy to reinstall alot of that stuff....one day maybe) <br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: MacGizmo on the beach! - 11/23/02 08:18 AM

Exactly! And I haven't installed Indesign or Acrobat yet so I'm loath to put a bunch of clutter back on.<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren
Posted by: bird

Re: iRock in the mountains - 11/23/02 09:34 AM

Reminds me of a place near me where I take 4 0r 5 of my dogs! We love it there, no people just us and good old mother nature . Nothing could be finer then to be in Carolina.<br><br>Lets dance!

Re: iRock in the mountains - 11/23/02 10:09 AM

Western Carolina.....Brevard area?<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Brevard ? - 11/23/02 12:08 PM

Macon, Half way between franklin and Highlands, on a small farm, perched on the side of a mountain!! Critter country Howdy neighbor.<br><br>Lets dance!

Re: Brevard ? - 11/23/02 02:37 PM

I'am currently at the end of I40 in Wilmington, my mom and in-laws still live in Brevard. We are headed up there for Turkey Day. Any snow in your neck of the wood yet?<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Brevard ? - 11/23/02 10:30 PM

Friday it was down in the 20's because of the wind chill, we had a few patches , very light, then out came the sun. Tonight its in the upper 30's. I love the changing of the seasons, esp in the mountains Old man winter hasn't thrown out his white party coat yet, but he has it ready to go!! Then its time to throw more logs on the fire and settle down to enjoy with a nice toddie in the body!!<br><br>Lets dance!

Re: Brevard ? - 11/24/02 12:16 AM

How beautiful. When I get more time I am going to have to take a virtual tour of your area. Fall colors are outstanding, I bet.<br>http://www.franklin-chamber.com/frmst_waterfalls.html<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren

Its my piece of heaven! - 11/24/02 10:06 AM

It is beautiful, I live right off the Highlands rd , which is the road between Franklin and Highlands. So Cullasaja and dry falls are a skip and a jump!! We live on a rd up the mountain called Walnut Creek and the creek goes right through my little farm, then travels down 6 miles to the Cullasaja River!! We have a small natural falls here on the farm (Weeping willow Farm) where the critters and I go in the summer to cool off and a small pond!! I truly love it here!! Behind my farm is the national forest, no neighbors . closest is about a half mile. When the picture Deliverance was made most was filmed at a place called Tallulah falls, about 25 minutes in GA. And your right in Oct they come from all over to see the changing of the leaves!! My store which is in Franklin is less then one minute from the Chamber of Commerce that gave the info for the link!! First time I have seen it, Thanks!!<br><br>Lets dance!

Re: Its my piece of heaven! - 11/24/02 11:54 AM

Bird....I caught myself taking the color change for granted, but after living on the coast for the last 3 years I really miss the change in seasons. Don't get me wrong the coast is super and green for about 10 months out of the year. Thinking about the mountains makes me want to get my bike out and head for the hills. I used to ride in Pisgah and the Tsala areas all the time. Ever played at Looking Glass? In my college days (Brevard & UNCA), we used to play/party in Pisgah all the time, one February I went swimming at the base of the falls......ice on the rocks and nothing but dead air between my ears!!!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Its my piece of heaven! - 11/24/02 09:17 PM

Oh I have played there!! I lived in Fla all my life. My folks spirited me away from Connecticut when I was 5 weeks old. But we would come up to the Franklin area on vacation back when buck was a calf and I was a kid . I went to school at Duke (nursing) and did a lot of partying there and Chapel Hill!! The coast is great too!! North Carolina got in my blood way back, so I made the move. So being from Fla no changes of season, no snow, this is like another world!! Its glorious! And I wanted woods and nature. and a place for critters. Just didn't want a place with people!! So I must admit I am pretty happy!! oh and we have bike riders in this area quite a bit. they train on the mountain roads!! Enjoy your turkey-day!! Eat drink and be merry. And this "proud to say" Tar heel will too! Peace!! <br><br>Lets dance!