Get your inflatable MacGizmo here!

Posted by: MacGizmo

Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 01:31 PM

<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 01:32 PM

Now I get it....you are out of control................<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 01:36 PM

Who me?? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 01:38 PM

Yes...you! Everytime my page refreshes there is another MacGiz post....too tired to go on...<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 01:38 PM

Go to bed... I'll have more when you wake up!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 01:41 PM

That is what I am afraid of!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 01:49 PM

Then grab a pot of coffee and sit down for a while! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 03:02 PM

I'am lurking......no wait...a lurker does not post....I posted so I can't be a lurker, damn!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 03:56 PM

an X-lurker maybe? <br><br>

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 07:22 PM

or possibly a "lurker-in-training"<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 07:26 PM

Yep! <br><br>

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 08:13 PM

OK...just how does one train to be a lurker, are there goals, standards, evaluations, and whoprovides the training?<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 08:15 PM

When I saw the thread title, I thought you were making like a trawler for MacBabes. I was relieved to see I was wrong <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 08:17 PM

You become a lurker by not posting, just reading.<br><br>Goals: Don't post, read<br><br>Standards: 1 post per month max.<br><br>Evaluations: you post, the trainer yells at you<br><br>Who: The MM community<br><br>

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 08:27 PM

Darn...I think I failed....way more that 1 post per month. They are going to have to recycle me!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 08:28 PM

well, do you want to be a lurker or start a "Lurkers" thread!? <br><br>

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 08:39 PM

not going there..................<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/21/02 08:42 PM

LOL <br><br>

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/22/02 06:25 AM

wise man keep fingers off keyboard when lurking! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Get your inflatable MacGizmo here! - 11/22/02 07:10 AM

So if wise men lurk, where does that put posters.............. i.e. the rest of us?<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell