Pictures from a field trip today

Posted by: OSXaddict

Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 12:44 PM

Went to a limestone quarry today and visited a cement factory..was pretty neat. But sad the way they have to get it.<br><br>Here they are<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 12:48 PM

Did they let you drive to big truck? And......I see your site reflects your new addition!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 12:49 PM

I need to clean it up to make some room<br><br>I didn't get to drive any unfortunately, but they let our kids ride with them, which was way cool.<br><br>

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 12:53 PM

Wow...really, that is cool. Did the parents know?<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 12:56 PM

I want to ride on a big truck! <br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 12:57 PM

Nice pictures.. That truck is larger than my first apartment .<br>How does your throat feel? Better I hope..<br><br>

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 01:03 PM

Well..these kid's parent's aren't around..I work at a place for abused kids. They live there.<br><br>

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 01:04 PM

Throat is still bad.. left work early..and am not going in tomorrow.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 01:06 PM

Plenty of fluids and rest.. Thatís what works for me.. Plus, tea with honey.<br>Get well soon..<br><br>

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 01:11 PM

That is so cool cool what you do...thank you. We run a day camp for a youth facility in this community. I love the kids (for the most part), they make to appreicate how I was raised and what I had available to me. My question....working with kids and no gray hair....HOW?<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 07:38 PM

Didn't I see some of those pictures a month ago? I could swear they look familiar!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Pictures from a field trip today - 11/21/02 07:42 PM

only if you clicked on one of the links at the top <br><br>