Posted by: OSXaddict

Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 05:12 PM

<br><br>Powerbook 667, 512MB ram, 60GB HD...pure joy!! <br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 05:16 PM

I like, i like! <br><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 05:17 PM

OHH! SWEET!!<br>Now you'll have to get all the toys that go with it.<br><br>[color:blue]All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then Success is sure - Mark Twain</font color=blue>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 05:17 PM

Cool!<br><br>I guess the girlfriend didn't become a MacBabe?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 05:24 PM

What girlfriend?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 05:27 PM

The lady who had first dibs on the TiBook--lord how quickly they forget!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: TimL

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 05:34 PM

Watch the heat. Putting a towel or similar underneath a tibook isn't such a great idea, there's minimal air circulation that way, and they certainly don't need to be any hotter than they already are. Not sure if that setup is permanent or just for photos, but thought I'd mention it.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 06:06 PM

Right yoyo<br><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 06:21 PM

She wasn't mine or his girlfriend..just a girl he knew. <br><br>Apparently she couldn't afford it.<br><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 06:21 PM

Towel is gone...lasted only a minute before I removed it.<br><br>
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 07:05 PM

Wow, very nice! Congratulations and welcome back to the Macworld! I'm glad you didn't have to use the PC in the library for very long!<br><br>MrsJC<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 07:07 PM

What happened to the iBook? I don't remember where we left off- I guess you decided on THAT one, huh?<br><br>Congrats- have fun!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 07:40 PM

Congrats for the new baby ....<br><br>:)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 10:50 PM

*drool, slobber*<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 10:58 PM

Congrats to the new daddy! You won't be sorry. (Wouldn't have been sorry with the iBook either.) Looks awfully familiar.<br><br>I guess I need to make you a logo, huh?<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/20/02 11:49 PM

gratulįlok! (congratulations in hungarian)<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: Krasni

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 12:17 AM

”Enhorabuena! (Spanish)<br>Auguri! (Italian)<br><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 03:08 AM

This was only a $100 more..so went for it..which I'm glad!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 04:56 AM

Congrats, glad to see you got the PB after all. Enjoy!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 06:10 AM

Wireless router, cheap mouse and a cheap 17" - 19" external monitor to hook it up to when sitting at the desk... that's all it needs!<br><br>I actually have an old iMac keyboard and mouse to use with my iBook when it's plugged in at home and on the road. Since they are so small, I can still fit them in the carrying bag along with lots of other stuff.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: lesh

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 07:09 AM

Congrats! It's a beauty!<br><br>[color:red]If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?</font color=red><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 07:29 AM

So, this should be as fast or faster than the top-of-the-line iBook, or...?<br><br>I'm probably going to be making the same decision in the next few months, so I'd just like to keep all my options open...<br><br>I'd LOVE to have a Powerbook over an iBook, but it's really about money and speed for me at this point..<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 08:39 AM

You might want to check out ebay, they are getting cheaper. I saw a PB G4 400Mhz for $1250 and a 500Mhz for $1350, you just have to keep watching. <br><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 12:08 PM

I have a mouse attached..if you had only really looked at my pic <br><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 12:18 PM

What is that stack on the left with the Jaguar print and the card with the words on it?<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 12:41 PM

<br><br>I can't believe someone finally noticed! I put them there specifically to show them off. They are magnets I picked up at the local mac store. You can take the inside words out and form sentences. If you would like one, let me know. THey are free.<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 12:45 PM

Oh I have to have one...anything to drive my MacBabe crazy!<br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 01:29 PM

Put me down for one too...<br><br>We'll work out the shipping details later...lol.<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 01:45 PM

i was thinking that's how the original jaguar package looks like .. <br><br>(wrong answer? heh)<br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 06:10 PM

I saw them and thought, "there's my magnets."<br><br>"I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things." - Alan Coren

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 06:18 PM

hehe...I got some more..so if anyone wants one, I need an address. PM me or email me at rougeuxj at mac dot com<br><br>

Re: Say hello to my new baby - 11/21/02 06:20 PM

me wants.. looks too kewl :)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>