Theory

Posted by: Giaguara

Theory - 11/20/02 01:57 PM

tonite it's too tranquil here.<br><br>my theory: it's because OSXadddict is trying to survive 4 days without a mac.<br><br>what about your theories?<br><br><br>oh gee, bored... i go to install BeOS and then i'll swithch from Redhat to Mandrake... :-/ ...<br><br>(bored)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Theory - 11/20/02 02:01 PM

Yeah, I think that's it...Gizmo's been pretty quiet too, so there's your tranquility...<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Theory - 11/20/02 02:08 PM

It's the full moon, everyone's in la-la-land.<br><br>[color:blue]All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then Success is sure - Mark Twain</font color=blue>
Posted by: MacGuru

Anne Elk's Theory - 11/20/02 02:34 PM

Presenter: Good evening. Tonight: "dinosaurs". I have here, sitting in the studio next to me, an elk. Ahhhh!!! Oh, I'm sorry! Anne Elk - Mrs Anne Elk<br><br>Anne Elk: Miss!<br><br>Presenter: Miss Anne Elk, who is an expert on di...<br><br>Anne Elk: N' n' n' n' no! Anne Elk!<br><br>Presenter: What?<br><br>Anne Elk: Anne Elk, not Anne Expert!<br><br>Presenter: No! No, I was saying that you, Miss Anne Elk, were an , A-N not A-N-N-E, expert...<br><br>Anne Elk: Oh!<br><br>Presenter: ...on elks - I'm sorry, on dinosaurs. I'm ...<br><br>Anne Elk: Yes, I certainly am, Chris. How very true. My word yes.<br><br>Presenter: Now, Miss Elk - Anne - you have a new theory about the brontosaurus.<br><br>Anne Elk: Can I just say here, Chris for one moment, that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus?<br><br>Presenter: Uh... Exactly... What is it?<br><br>Anne Elk: Where?<br><br>Presenter: No! No, what is your theory?<br><br>Anne Elk: What is my theory?<br><br>Presenter: Yes!<br><br>Anne Elk: What is my theory that it is? Yes. Well, you may well ask what is my theory.<br><br>Presenter: I am asking.<br><br>Anne Elk: And well you may. Yes, my word, you may well ask what it is, this theory of mine. Well, this theory, that I have, that is to say, which is mine,... is mine.<br><br>Presenter: I know it's yours! What is it?<br><br>Anne Elk: ... Where? ... Oh! Oh! What is my theory?<br><br>Presenter: Yes!<br><br>Anne Elk: Ahh! My theory, that I have, follows the lines that I am about to relate. (starts prolonged throat clearing)<br><br>Presenter: (under breath) Oh, God! (Anne still clearing throat)<br><br>Anne Elk: The Theory, by A. Elk (that's "A" for Anne", it's not by a elk.)<br><br>Presenter: Right...<br><br>Anne Elk: (clears throat) This theory, which belongs to me, is as follows... (more throat clearing) This is how it goes... (clears throat) The next thing that I am about to say is my theory. (clears throat) Ready?<br><br>Presenter: (wimpers)<br><br>Anne Elk: The Theory, by A. Elk (Miss). My theory is along the following lines...<br><br>Presenter: (under breath)God!<br><br>Anne Elk: ...All brontosauruses are thin at one end; much, much thicker in the middle and then thin again at the far end. That is the theory that I have and which is mine and what it is, too.<br><br>Presenter: That's it, is it?<br><br>Anne Elk: Right, Chris!<br><br>Presenter: Well, Anne, this theory of yours seems to have hit the nail right on the head.<br><br>Anne Elk: ... and it's mine.<br><br>Presenter: Thank you for coming along to the studio.<br><br>Anne Elk: My pleasure, Chris.<br><br>Presenter: Britain's newest wasp farm...<br><br>Anne Elk: It's been a lot of fun...<br><br>Presenter: ...opened last week...<br><br>Anne Elk: ...saying what my theory is...<br><br>Presenter: ... Yes, thank you.<br><br>Anne Elk: ...and whose it is.<br><br>Presenter: Yes.... opened last week...<br><br>Anne Elk: I have another theory.<br><br>Presenter: Not today, thank you.<br><br>Anne Elk: My theory #2, which is the second theory that I have. (clears throat). This theory...<br><br>Presenter: Look! Shut up!<br><br>Anne Elk: ...is what I am about to say.<br><br>Presenter: Please shut up!<br><br>Anne Elk: which, with what I have said, are the two theories that are mine and which belong to me.<br><br>Presenter: If you don't shut up, I shall have to shoot you!<br><br>Anne Elk: (clears throat) My theory, which I posses the ownership of, which belongs to... (Sound of a single gun shot)<br><br>Anne Elk: (clearing throat) The Theory the Second, by Anne... (Sound of prolonged machine gun fire)<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Theory - 11/20/02 02:47 PM

I missed a day here yesturday.<br>I just got in and theres 200 post to read.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Theory - 11/20/02 03:07 PM

I decided to do some "work" today! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Theory - 11/20/02 03:19 PM

i fixed just the anti-windows java scirpts so now it's time to install BeOS and then linux ....<br><br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Theory - 11/20/02 03:38 PM

Yeah..has been quiet here lately but now with my new mac, prepare to resume normality here! LOL<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Theory - 11/20/02 04:24 PM

I just checked your profile and you have not listed your new mac, what's the hold up?<br><br>

Re: Theory - 11/20/02 04:36 PM

post some photos!!!<br><br>like my famous ... first night photos! heh. the first night with the new ibook ... you have the webcam = no excuses :)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Theory - 11/21/02 12:47 AM

made a commitment. from now on i'm only gonna post meanfull, usefull and smart messages! i'm kinda short of them.<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Theory - 11/21/02 02:36 AM

check now Lori thanks for the heads up..was gonna do it but had forgotten!<br><br>