GeoCaching Today

Posted by: walzuhair

GeoCaching Today - 11/20/02 08:29 AM

So, I went GeoCaching this afternoon and the GPS took me here:<br><br><br>Where I found the Cache in a hole in the wall, covered with stone:<br><br><br>I examined the Cache and, wrote down in the log book, and left that blue worry beads string:<br><br><br>On my way home, I stopped by this new building with water fountains:<br><br><br>After I took the picture, the gardner came running towards me with a stick and was shouting SNAKE.. SNAKE.. I went "Huh?"<br><br><br>And there it was swimming around. Then the gardner took it out and hit it once near the head:<br><br><br>THE END..<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/20/02 09:18 AM

LOL.....good story Waleed, you "life of the party" you!<br>Maybe you are the life of your own special little party, if you get my drift<br><br>

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/20/02 09:32 AM

LOL Lori.. You have to when you're in Riyadh.. Otherwise, you'll go ka-waaaay-zy <br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 12:53 AM

thanks for the story loved it very much, except for the snake killing.<br><br>http://raszl.net

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 02:20 AM

When I asked why did he kill it, he said heíd get fired if his supervisor saw it. But personally, if a snake comes into my house I'll probably kill it too (if I had the guts.) I can handle a boa or a python up to 5 feet long, but those desert ones carry nasty venoms that neither I, nor any local clinic/hospital, can handle in time.<br><br>It's sad, but true..<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 02:30 AM

Wow..that is very cool Waleed!! I wanna try that GeoCaching someday but I never heard of it before you told me about it.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 12:50 PM

yeah John, you might meet some cool geocaching macbabe kind of chick...hehe<br><br>

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 01:01 PM

A GeoBabe is well coordinated, and itís not that difficult to find one when youíre well equipped You are well equipped, arenít you John?<br><br>

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 01:03 PM

[color:red]<h1>DANGER.. DANGER.. BACK OFF.. BACK OFF..</h1></font color=red><br><br>

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 01:05 PM

uh...LOL no..I don't have a GPS! <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 01:57 PM

Didn't they stop making the Geo years ago? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 03:25 PM

The Geo is still in around, check your [color:red]Bana</font color=red>... errr.... your equipment.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 07:34 PM

eh???<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: GeoCaching Today - 11/21/02 07:41 PM

I think it would be fun to find one via GeoCaching <br><br>