Copy url of image - finally in chimera!!

Posted by: Giaguara

Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 08:36 AM

i noticed the latest nite build of chimera has finally "copy url of image" on a click!!! so now ie should go to trash..!!! it was about time ...<br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 09:07 AM

You could always do the 'open image in new window', and then copy the URL from the location bar...<br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 11:22 AM

i dont see that "open image in new window or tab" in one click. if would, no prob. that's the 2nd thing i missed in chimera...<br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 12:02 PM

I don't see 'open image in a new window' either. What I really want is 'copy image to clipboard'.<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 12:07 PM

Eh, maybe I'm thinking of Mozilla...<br><br>It's Monday, and I wanna go home already.<br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 01:45 PM

yes, mozilla has it.<br><br>but i dont like mozilla.<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 03:22 PM

yeah... open image isn't in the contextual menus in Chimera<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Mactico

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 04:39 PM

In the last nite build of chimera (11/18/2002) the favicom of a web site is also showing in the Toolbar Bookmarks.<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 04:43 PM

Cool! I think i will have to check it out now. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/18/02 08:24 PM

I've had that for a while now... since the original release of .06 I believe. - I'm using build 2002111304 now.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Mactico

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/19/02 04:04 AM

Very strange. In all my previous nite builds the favicon was showing only in the tabs.<br><br>

Re: Copy url of image - finally in chimera!! - 11/19/02 06:31 AM

Hey!! i just noticed it DOES have as well "show image"<br><br>Now mozilla goes to trash!!!<br><br>i love chimera :)<br><br>Giaguara<br>