Today is the last day online for maybe a week

Posted by: OSXaddict

Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 09:27 AM

Well, today is the last day for me to be online until I get a new mac here. I'm boxing this one up tonight for shipment tomorrow.<br><br>So if I don't see you on iChat or here today, then I'll be talking to you later on this week..hopefully by Thursday-Friday. Maybe on an iBook...maybe on a powerbook! <br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 09:33 AM

Can you survive that long offlife?? Without a mac??<br>Anyway.. hope to see you back soon! I interpret that = someone offered enough for the mac...<br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 09:35 AM

I wondered about that on the night the auctions closed. I thought you might have had access at work. You will go through withdrawals.<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 09:51 AM

All data backed up and ready for a format...<br>You'll be missed John.. Come back soon..<br><br>
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 10:00 AM

Get the Powerbook!!! <br><br>See you later in the week!<br><br>Oh yes, and iRock is right. You may need to take something to get you through the withdrawal side-effects!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 10:14 AM

Whatever you get, get back soon!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 10:15 AM

You poor poor man...... <br><br>Hope you get your new mac soon! <br><br>

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 10:35 AM

Well, I'm still leaning towards the iBook...<br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 10:39 AM

Just do it........buy whatever you want<br>and don't look back.<br><br>Come back soon, John<br><br>

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 10:43 AM

Thanks..<br><br>/Terminator voice:<br>I'll be back<br><br>
Posted by: six_of_one

But ... - 11/17/02 10:46 AM

If you get the iBook, go for the bigger screen ... get as much real-estate as you can afford!<br><br>Regardless though, sross is right - don't look back ... it's the only way to stay sane (assuming you are in the first place ;-) ...<br><br>After that, we'll look forward to seeing you again!<br><br>=)<br><br>***matt<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by six_of_one on 11/17/02 01:47 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 11:13 AM

OH yeah..the 14inch one was the only one in consideration.<br><br>But damn, that powerbook would be sweet....<br><br>

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 11:21 AM

how about 12" with an extra screen? it's fare more mobile...<br>and they both have the same resolutionj<br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 11:24 AM

hmmm...the physical size of the 12inch looks too small for me..<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 12:28 PM

Well whatever you decide on is the best decission.<br>sross is right if you look back you will get pissed.<br><br>I take it the auction went well. Thats great.<br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 12:40 PM

Just a reminder while you're sans computer - that big yellow thing in the sky is called the "Sun." Don't be afraid.<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 01:23 PM

I would get the TiBook just for the 15.2" screen and higher resolution! <br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Today is the last day online for maybe a week - 11/17/02 01:33 PM

So that's what that is! I thought it was my neighbors Pentium putting off all that heat. <br><br>

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 01:35 PM

Yeah, it went very well. Better than expected!<br><br>
Posted by: Krasni

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 03:48 PM

See you soon!<br><br>

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 03:52 PM

You are back in Italy? We didn't get to see but one pic of you all in CA.<br><br>

Re: But ... - 11/17/02 04:42 PM

heh.. size matters.<br><br>i wanted more mobility.<br><br>get an extra screen? extrea mobility, and when at home get a 17"... :P<br><br>good offlife!!!<br><br>Giaguara<br>