Question about paypal

Posted by: OSXaddict

Question about paypal - 11/16/02 06:56 AM

Last night, after the monitor sale ended, the buyer paid by paypal (credit card). I had to upgrade to Premium to accept it..and then I transfered it to my bank account, which takes up to 3-4 days.<br><br>Am I safe to ship the monitor today? Is there anyway for her or paypal to screw something up or take it back?<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 07:13 AM

Not sure John. I do know that when I pay by PayPal the buyer usually sends my item out the next business day.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 07:21 AM

yeah, I'm getting the monitor ready for shipping now..just disconnected it and gonna box it up.<br><br>I just wanted to know if anyone knew or if it was perfectly safe? So far, Paypal is a pretty cool way to go!<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 07:24 AM

I always feel comfortable shipping right after being paid via PayPal. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 07:33 AM

My wife has nearly 200 sales on ebay and always ships something the day after Paypal notifies her of the sale (if the buyer uses paypal, that is). I'm sure it will be fine.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: iRock

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 07:36 AM

Wow! She's sold that much and kept you? Imagine. Seller must not want to pay shipping.<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 07:53 AM

<h1>[color:red]DANGER.. DANGER.. DANGER..</font color=red></h1><br>A MacBabe just attacked a MacDude...<br>I say.. Let's run...<br><br>

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 07:56 AM

You don't know what danger you are in...I haven't had my coffee yet.<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 08:38 AM

Oh come on.......it's Saturday morning, give the guy a break!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 08:45 AM

Don't worry, I'm making coffee now.<br><br>

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 08:48 AM

Decafe...we hope?<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 10:07 AM

Nope if it was decaf, I would still look like this...<br><br><br>I'm back to this now...<br> |<br> |<br> |<br>V<br><br>

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 10:12 AM

I am very glad you stuck to the hi-test stuff! At fiest glance I thought my eyes were going...going...gone.<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Question about paypal - 11/16/02 02:02 PM

In the morning, it's gotta be caffeine for me, that "bitter white alkaloid, C8H10N4O2, often derived from tea or coffee and used in medicine chiefly as a mild stimulant and to treat certain kinds of headache." Without it, I get headaches <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"