Priceless Photo

Posted by: MacGizmo

Priceless Photo - 11/15/02 08:34 PM

<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Another One - 11/15/02 08:38 PM

And another... - 11/15/02 08:43 PM

Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/15/02 08:46 PM

Too much play time? The prom photo has to go to my daughter. I'll let you know what happens after I send it to her.<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/15/02 08:53 PM

Hope you survive it <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: carp

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/16/02 11:35 AM

I can see why she taped them together with that she is wearing they would have fell out at some point.<br><br>

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/16/02 01:52 PM

actually, I think she taped them together to give the appearance that she actually had boobs to begin with. It's an old trick to create cleveage when there really isn't any.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: iRock

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/16/02 02:02 PM

I think of it as a "Redneck Wonderbra". Has anyone considered the implications of removal. Awooooo!<br><br>

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/16/02 02:23 PM

Very possible<br>They do look big to me - look again.<br>Notice that her dress has a close and very low cut under the arms. I bet with those hooters that if she bend over left or right one of those big pups would Peek out. I bet she taped them together just for that dress, sorta containment.<br><br>A bra is no option due to the dress straps and no doubt it also has a very low cut on the back.<br><br>Plus I am sure she had no plans to go home with a male.<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/16/02 03:01 PM

I agree Carp...they do look more than normal size. LOL...wouldn't be odd to uncover some duct tape there! I am kind of liking the one in the red dress.<br><br>

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/16/02 07:04 PM

wouldn't be odd to uncover some duct tape there! I am kind of liking the one in the red dress.<br><br>Yeah as a male how would you remove the duct tape, fast - slow??<br>I would chooose very slow, but thats my opininion.<br><br>Anyway.<br>Duct tape is a guy thing.<br>More then likely she asked her boyfriend/hubbie what to do. The BoneHead went strait for the duck tape. <br><br>Most likely the bonehead is the guy on her right.<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/16/02 11:14 PM

LOL <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/17/02 08:49 AM

<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/17/02 08:59 AM

ROTFLMAO<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Priceless Photo - 11/17/02 05:00 PM

That pretty-boy little prick probably deserved it!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!