New OSX icons from Hein Mevissen

Posted by: MacGizmo

New OSX icons from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 06:48 AM

This guy just does fantastic work. New "Classic Computers" icons are available for download.<br><br>Here's a preview:<br><br><br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: New OSX logos from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 06:52 AM

Yeah, his icons are the best, I love the detail he puts into them.<br><br>

Re: New OSX logos from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 06:54 AM

I love his website...clever use of the "X"!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: New OSX logos from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 06:55 AM

For anyone interested, you can visit his website here.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: New OSX icons from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 07:16 AM

Eh, I wasn't as crazy about that latest set- there could have been a LOT more included in there...<br><br>I guess after a certain time, all the 'classic computers' started to look very similar, huh?<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: New OSX icons from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 07:16 AM

He does have beautiful icons!<br>I would love to use them, but I keep having a recurring problem. The only icon I have replaced with my new iMac is the hardrive icon. I don't remember what I am doing at the time , but the icon has reverted back to the old one a number of times. I am thinking it is the times I have run Techtool and DiskFirst aid or something like that.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: New OSX icons from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 12:53 PM

I had the same problem with my hard drive icon. Everytime I would run diskwarrior,<br>it would revert back to the original. I then tried replacing the icon when I was booted into system 9, and it has stayed put, even after running diskwarrior. Might be worth a try.<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: New OSX icons from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 01:38 PM

thanks. I'll give it a try next time I boot into 9 (hope I remember)<br><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: New OSX icons from Hein Mevissen - 11/14/02 03:13 PM

Nice selection of icons, a virtual portfolio!<br><br>[color:blue]All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then Success is sure - Mark Twain</font color=blue>