Slowdown at the ole MacMinute

Posted by: OSXaddict

Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:27 PM

Seems that for the past few days it has been quite slow here lately...though it's still 100X faster than the other site I visit.<br><br>What's up? Everyone busy? Bored here? Mad? <br><br>I know!! We are still waiting on Stan's pictures of Spain!! But..dang it..Stan just PMed me..more later...<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:33 PM

We've been avoiding you! <br><br>I noticed, it's been slow lately... don't know why. Other than that nasty smell coming from the corner of the room Carp is standing in... <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:33 PM

Ha! He read my mind! Gave me the link to his pics..very nice job Stan!<br><br>Here they are for you all to enjoy!<br><br>http://homepage.mac.com/stanflack/spain.html<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:36 PM

Yea it's awful quiet here. I'am tired, bad day and wanted to lurk, but there is very little to lurk with. Guess we have to start some sh*t or give away $, or offer pizza and beer!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:40 PM

Wow, I live on the coast, but I'am ready to see a change, who is with me? And do you need a converter to plug in your Mac?<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:40 PM

Or perhaps a Lurkers2?? Or the Son of Lurker?? <br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:42 PM

yea quiet...<br><br>should we start some kinda anti-boringness campaign..?? more links to anti-boringness sites..??<br><br> <br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:44 PM

The revenge of the Lurkers, or Starship Lurkers, maybe The Lord of the Lurkers!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:45 PM

Lurkers Strike Back..Silence of the Lurkers....Lurkers like us...<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:47 PM

OK.. what the he{{ was that!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 04:50 PM

Gone With The Lurkers!<br>Fatal Lurker.<br>and the hit TV show about those 6 misfits drinking coffee in NY...Lurkers!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 05:08 PM

Can't lurk, must post!<br>Can't lurk, must post!<br>Can't lurk, must post!<br>Can't lurk, must post! <br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/13/02 11:05 PM

I have been playing on my new software. See what I made?<br><br><br><br>edit:Maybe we need another round of Photoshop Tennis although the Haiku is fun now that it has taken a less violent turn.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by iRock on 11/14/02 02:23 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 01:40 AM

I lack the creativity to start a good thread... I also seem to lack the creativity to respond . My foot really likes jumping into my mouth whenever it get a chance.. <br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 02:09 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>What's up? Everyone busy? Bored here? Mad?<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>iChat is taking away all the fun of posting and waiting for responses...<br>**hitting reload every 30 seconds**<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 02:38 AM

Ahh...I don't ever see you put your foot in your mouth! I rather enjoy reading your posts.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 07:27 AM

I love that irock! Looks like you have been having some fun. What program did you make that sig with?<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 01:34 PM

Whoa...sorry I missed that iRock..very cool.<br><br>What app did you use?<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 06:45 PM

Thanks. Illustrator 10 with a mouse. I would like to get my Graphire tablet hooked up now & see what I can do.<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 06:58 PM

do you have the latest drivers that are available at their site?<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 07:06 PM

Wow...that's cool!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/14/02 07:15 PM

I had planned on looking before I hooked it up but I appreciate the suggestion. I do not have 9 at all so figured I would have to look for X drivers.<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 06:04 PM

So............hello............anyone here? So..........hello..........anyone here? Dang, there is an echo in here tonight!<br><br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 06:21 PM

HELLO!?<br><br><br>HELLO!?<br><br><br>hello!?<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 06:22 PM

..........i think i may have heard someone, shush...........<br><br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 06:40 PM

Nope, i think it was your imagination! <br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 06:43 PM

*clink* *clink*<br><br>Oops..just getting some milk out of the fridge boys...didn't think you could hear me!<br><br>/sneaks back off...<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 06:48 PM

<br><br>Looks like my hearing is not as good as Mcteak's!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 08:38 PM

<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 08:59 PM

<br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 09:11 PM

Wow...who turned the lights on!!!!!!!!!!<br><br><br><br>"The day people stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them." Colin Powell
Posted by: bird

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 09:37 PM

iRock, yours and Lori's talent never fails to amaze me!! thats great!! : ) Your good sense oh humor always shines through!!<br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 09:42 PM

Keep putting your foot in your mouth, I always enjoy your points of view and your pictures!! Don't ever change <br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 11:12 PM

Hey look, there are people here! <br><br>

Re: Slowdown at the ole MacMinute - 11/16/02 11:13 PM

<br><br>