Pictures of your setup

Posted by: OSXaddict

Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 10:58 AM

First of the year! And if the new forum board starts up after MWSF, then it might be the last for this one.<br>Amy's iMac<br><br><br>My G5 and our iBook<br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 11:12 AM

What? Why?<br><br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 11:22 AM

what why what?<br><br>If you were meaning about what I said about being the last one...I meant for this forum software before the switch...IF that was to actually happen.<br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 11:27 AM

Oh it sounded kind of ominous like you were leaving.<br><br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 11:36 AM

well, you know...you didn't really post your setup and ....eh. LOL nevermind.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 12:12 PM

OK I'm working on it.<br><br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 12:49 PM

Corporate HQ <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 12:50 PM

What? A Non-Apple monitor? Please report to the Steven P. Jobs re-education camp for processing at once!<br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 01:30 PM

After I report to the D. Trump Clinic for the Chronically Broke. <br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 02:29 PM

here ya go<br><br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 02:52 PM

Forgot to mention, the stainless steel desk doubles as an autopsy table.<br><br><br><br><br>Just a little moonlighting now and then.<br>*Muwha-aahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...*<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 04:18 PM

Old but the same:<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 06:23 PM

My gaming setup:<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 06:28 PM

What's in the foil?<br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 06:30 PM

When did you switch to Gin?<br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 07:03 PM

Here's Sam and his entertainment center...<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: SparkCollector

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 07:34 PM

My skin just crawled so much it's all bunched up around the back of my neck. My heebie-jeebies have done gone and hightailed it to the hills, they're so creeped out.<br><br>STOP IT, SHELLI!<br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 07:47 PM

wuss<br><br>enjoy the advantages of the net<br><br>(looks so much like Sam it's scary, huh? the worse part is that I believe it's his own foot. limber guy ain't he?)<br><br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 07:56 PM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 08:00 PM

Hahaha good one Sam sadly true for some people.<br><br><br>
Posted by: SparkCollector

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/01/05 08:10 PM

Ahhh...now <I>THERE'S</I>  the Sammy I know and love.<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 03:53 AM

<br><br>A crop if the iMac (just in case it was too small to identify)<br><br><br>[color:blue].........................................<br>Loading, please wait...</font color=blue>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 10:51 AM

Very nice Waleed. Is that your new studio?<br><br><br>
Posted by: cesrivas

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 11:10 AM

wwwooowww!! that's a great setup, not just a computer setup... but all the stuff is great!!<br><br>please, provide a list to copy you =)<br><br><br><br>----<br>:)

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 11:25 AM

Thanks Shelli, yes that's where I work and meet people at the studio. I'm still begging HP & Epson for sample prints off of their printers, but the response is scary.. I might just follow Ruben's suggestion and get the Canon i9900 with all its consumables from Amazon for of HP's price. I need to cover the walls with my photos <br><br>[color:blue].........................................<br>Loading, please wait...</font color=blue>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 11:34 AM

Thanks cesrivas.. The lamps and sofas are from Ikea.. The U shaped desk and cabinets are Indonesian made, imported by a local furniture store. Glad you liked it <br><br>This is the reception area.. Chairs and lamps from Ikea, metal & glass desk is chinese made imported by a local store too..<br><br><br>[color:blue].........................................<br>Loading, please wait...</font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by walzuhair on 01/02/05 02:37 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 11:57 AM

The reception area is beautiful too. I love the light wood but the metal and glass always catches my eye. I am surprised you get no response. Maybe you should tell them each of them you have the other two contenders and ask why you should purchase their product. But if you are getting no response I guess it won't help. Did you go to somewhere like epinions.com and look them up to see if regular folks have written reviews? Maybe a trade forum? Just a thought. Please post pictures when you get some of your work on the walls. We would love to see them.<br><br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 01:01 PM

Wow , both spaces look like something from Homes and Gardens..under Offices of the Rich and Famous.. That is really some nice decorating..Now..get some damn pictures on the wall... <br><br>
Posted by: MaxMacDonald

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 08:59 PM

Nice digs you got there, Waleed. Only thing I think it's crying out for is a small painting or photograph on one or more of the walls... it's looking a little too clinical for my tastes. But on the whole, I admire the clean lines and smooth appearance of the place. Looks very professional. Just needs a little warming up, IMO.<br><br>max<br><br>Fresh Diversions

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 09:07 PM

Did you miss this post Max?<br><br>Waleed's post<br><br>I think he wants to get pics of his work up as soon as he can.<br><br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 09:23 PM

I did indeed miss it, iRock - thanks for the heads-up. My bad. Apologies to Waleed for having jumped the gun. Cheers!<br><br>max<br><br>Fresh Diversions

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 09:28 PM

No problem<br><br><br>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/02/05 11:44 PM

Thanks Candy...<br><br>And max, No problems indeed, glad you liked it and I appreciate your feedback <br><br>[color:blue].........................................<br>Loading, please wait...</font color=blue>

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/03/05 03:24 AM

No problemo, Waleed. Glad you took my initial post in the spirit in which it was intended. Anyway, next time I'll zig instead of zag.<br><br>(;->))<br><br>max<br><br>Fresh Diversions
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/03/05 03:53 PM

here's mine, with a "new" 19" CRT courtesy of garbage night and a 160GB external drive. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/03/05 04:03 PM

I thought you had a new iMac?<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Pictures of your setup - 01/03/05 10:13 PM

I have that too, but i didn't feel like walking 15ft to the other room to get a pic of it. <br><br>