Krasni in Venice (LA)

Posted by: Anonymous

Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/11/02 04:56 AM

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Giovanni and Ana (aka Krasni) yesterday afternoon in Los Angeles. So we spent the afternoon together in Venice Beach where we had lunch and strolled along the boardwalk there. Very nice people and we hope to see them again sometime in Italy. Great to finally meet in person.<br><br><br><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by mikeb_X on 11/11/02 07:57 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/11/02 06:56 AM

Cool...<br><br>I hope they are having a great time in US .. and that you'll have one day a visit around here.. ;)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/11/02 07:38 AM

Great... Just one photo, come on mikeb_x we want more <br>Donít forget to visit the world of Disney Krasni..<br><br>

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/11/02 08:39 AM

I have a few more, but did not have time this morning to post any more than the one photo. Maybe tonight.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/11/02 06:48 PM

That's great, Mike. Venice Beach is a good intro to America, isn't it? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/11/02 08:17 PM

Nice picture, thank you for sharing. It's great you could all meet in person.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/12/02 02:32 AM

Nice pictures...where are the rest of them? <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/12/02 05:38 AM

That's great... I wish more of us could meet in person!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/12/02 02:26 PM

Yeah, that would be cool too..perhaps we should all meet up in KY <br><br>
Posted by: MachOne

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/12/02 03:23 PM

Why don't y'all come on over to New Zealand for the America's Cup series. Larry Ellison is already here, and I suspect it's where most of Apple's board are at the moment.<br><br>Man, you gotta see Ellison's Gin Palace...what a ship. It's bigger than our naval ships. woo-hoo.....<br><br>

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/12/02 06:12 PM

I would love to see the races, I am a big fan of the AC. Interesting LV Cup so far. We had the Cup a few years here in San Diego until the Kiwis took it away from us. Well deserved I might add, the black boats were awesome and still are. Tough to beat, but maybe this time, it will come back to the US. I am rooting for Oracle BMW Racing, US-76.<br><br>

Re: Krasni in Venice (LA) - 11/12/02 06:14 PM

No time right now, been working some weird hours doing stress testing on our website and it has to be down when there is little traffic, so that means middle of the night. I will try to post a few more pics though when things return to normal.<br><br>