Opinions please on my auctions..

Posted by: OSXaddict

Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/08/02 11:31 PM

So now I have 3 things going on ebay...and I would appreciate your all's opinions on them..if they are good enough, or if I should add something. I'm thinking of adding paypal, but it's down for maintenance tonight, so will do that tomorrow.<br><br>So, without further interuption, here we go! And feel free to bid on any of them <br><br>Powermac here<br><br>My mt bike here<br><br>One of my monitors here<br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/08/02 11:52 PM

Love the bike. Wish I could get it!<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 10:15 AM

The only thing i would do is accept PayPal if possible. Many people like because it's fast and easy and i have used many times.<br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 10:21 AM

I'm setting up paypal as we speak..but do I have to wait for it to verify my account? If so, then I have to wait 2-3 days!<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 10:23 AM

I only have one thing to say. I wish I had money to buy it all!<br>Gotta run to the hair salon, my money's tied up in hair dye.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 10:34 AM

Hey, my money is tied up in hair dye too! <br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 10:55 AM

NM<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 10:57 AM

Why does anyone want to sell their mac? :-?<br>Unless getting something faster and better.. or a PB...<br>:-P<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 11:20 AM

someone is begging for the wrath of the macbabe <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 11:22 AM

I think the green in greenme's name describes his hair color.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Lori

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 11:35 AM

yeah, I remember when we were on ichat one night, he was changing his buddy icon pics a lot and some were of him with his colored hair.<br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 12:33 PM

Yep! Green,blue, red, yellow, and any other color you can think was once the color of my hair. <br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/09/02 07:27 PM

Yea you! I knew he was kind of serious. When I go to the grocery store with blue gel in my hair, I get more interest and admiration from the male courtesy clerks under 21 than anyone.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/10/02 05:50 AM

I saw that you bid on it, iraszl...but I'm only shipping it in the U.S.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/10/02 05:51 AM

Now I got an email offer to trade my mac for this:<br>a Dell Smart Step 250N Notebook w/ a P4 2.2 ghz, 256 mb ram,40gb hdd, dvd/cd-rw drive, 15.1" disp w/ 32 mb ATI Radeon graphics, Win XP Pro, Office XP Small Business, all Original CD's, booklets, Cables & cords, Is in very excelent condition and is only 2 months old and paid 2300.00<br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/10/02 08:14 AM

Don't trade. Keep the mac. ;)<br><br>Besides, we have Dell laptops at work - they're really crappy.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/10/02 08:39 AM

Yeah, do not trade in for a Dull. You'll live to regret it!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/10/02 09:00 AM

<br><br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/10/02 09:54 AM

hey Waleed...cool WHAT!<br>I think it's in the wrong thread though....hehe<br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/10/02 10:06 AM

I was overwhelmed with the bargain OSXAddict is about to miss.. Itís a one in a lifetime opportunity and itís slowly slipping away..<br><br>I would use any of the WHATs in the WHAT thread to reply to that dude for his lack of respect.. Hehe <br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/10/02 11:04 AM

I will borrow that what and send it to him in email <br><br>there was no way I would trade..and I told him so in email.<br><br>

Update with 17 hours to go - 11/15/02 06:13 AM

The mac is at $810 this morning...auction ends tonight. Still has a little bit more to come up. If it hits $950 or so and doesn't meet the reserve before it ends, I"m selling it to the highest bidder.<br><br>The bike and monitor are doing better than I thought!<br><br>

Re: Update with 17 hours to go - 11/16/02 12:23 AM

Way to go John. Kicked butt on the Mac.<br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/16/02 01:26 AM

Congratulations John.. I see the Mac sold for $1,326.00, the bike for $450.00, and the monitor for $260.00.<br><br>So.. When's the party? <br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/16/02 04:32 AM

Way to go. What you wanted and then some.<br>Now, hurry up and order that new one.<br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/16/02 05:38 AM

Thanks you guys! I'm very pleased with the sales.<br><br>Only problem is...now I'm debating on getting either the 14inch iBook or the Powerbook...hmmm..new thread coming..<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/16/02 06:47 AM

get the 14" iBook!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/16/02 07:26 AM

That PB refurb at $1699 is a rough one to pass up.<br><br>http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/We...Em/1.7.0.3.27.1<br><br>Now, let's see, what was the bet that your G4 would hit your reserve!<br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/16/02 07:57 AM

heh..bet? what bet? <br><br>Yeah..that is a good price...but, does it have 16 or 32MB video? It is very tempting..damn..<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/16/02 08:04 AM

It is supposed to be the DVI model with 32MB. I would call first though. <br><br>

Re: Opinions please on my auctions.. - 11/16/02 08:21 AM

Well..after much debating..and discussing with friends..probably the best route would be the iBook.<br><br>