Happy Birthday sross

Posted by: lesh

Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 02:57 PM

Wishing you a very happy birthday evening! (since the sun has already gone down in my neck of the woods)<br><br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/lesh59/.Music/kazoobday.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false type=video/quicktime><br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 02:59 PM

Thank you, Friend.<br>That made my day.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 03:00 PM

happy birthday Sherman!! Hope you had a good one..and you just won again, so it's been a great week for you! Congrats!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 03:03 PM

Happy Birthday, and congrats from tuesday as I have not said it allready<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 03:19 PM

Have a great day! And it falls on the weekend (kind of...)...what could be better!<br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 03:33 PM

What a great week you have.<br>Enjoy and be safe.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 03:34 PM

All the best!<br><br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/margadagio/.Music/shermanbirthday.MP4" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false><br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 03:39 PM

[color:red]Happy Birthday Sherman</font color=red><br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 03:48 PM

Happy B-Day!<br><br>
Posted by: Mactico

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 03:56 PM

Happy Birthday Sherman. Enjoy this day with your family.<br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 04:02 PM

WOW, What a day, what a week and what a life!<br>Thanks again for your good wishes.<br><br><br><embed src=http://homepage.mac.com/sross3/.Public/ifeelgood.mp3 width=360 height=15 autoplay=false><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by sross on 11/08/02 07:46 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 04:07 PM

Happy Birthday Cousin...<br><br>And thank you Lesh for keeping track of dates for us :)<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 04:26 PM

<br><br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 04:38 PM

It's not all my doing Waleed - Gizmo did the iCal - I just remember to check it!<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 06:56 PM

Happy Birthday Sherman! Hope you are having a great day and your weather is better or at least your spirits.<br>Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.<br>C.E.M. Joad<br>You are a fine vintage.<br>My signature is appropriate for you, huh?<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 07:35 PM

Happy birthday...!!<br>Buon compleanno :)<br><br>Do you have a secret calendar of the birthdays here or how do you know..?<br><br>:)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 07:55 PM

You can check out the original link and add your birthday there.<br>birthdays<br>Then go here to the posting of the calendar link<br>Or go here to see the calendar and click on the subscribe button to subscribe to the calendar for your ical.<br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 08:18 PM

A little late, but that's what my Fridays are like!<br><br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/alc/.Pictures/birthday.wav" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: snag

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 11:39 PM

LOL<br>That was very silly <br><br>
Posted by: snag

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/08/02 11:46 PM

Have a good one! And many more!<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/09/02 02:47 AM

Well, thank you MacGizmo for doing the iCal.. And thanks to all checking it <br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/09/02 07:50 AM

Happy Birthday...now go out and do something fun...buy something for your Mac!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/09/02 10:00 AM

Happy Birthday Sherm... May the next year bring you all that you hope for and more!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: Happy Birthday sross - 11/09/02 04:18 PM

I'm late to this thread, Happy Belated Birthday!<br><br>And great performance Lesh! <br><br>