It's a GREAT day to be an American!

Posted by: Anonymous

It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 10:12 AM

The Republicans keep the house, take back the Senate and Apple WOWs us all with wonderfully unexpectedly full featured laptops. It's a great day to be an American!!! <br><br>I'm loving it!!<br><br>Rox<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 10:15 AM

Ok I'm with ya on the Apple stuff, but....<br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 10:16 AM

The Apple stuff, yeah. To quote MacDaddy, though, "but . . ."<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 10:52 AM

Throw my "But..." into the mix!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>there's an awful lot of but-heads in this thread, eh? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: lesh

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 11:33 AM

Guess I have to "but" in on this one, too!<br><br>[color:blue]Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.<br>Robert Fripp</font color=blue>
Posted by: Lori

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 11:37 AM

I'm throwing my but in too...ok...that didn't sound to good...hehe<br><br>

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 11:43 AM

Here a but, there a but, everywhere a but, but... Old MacMinute has a but... oh, you know the rest! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: MachOne

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 12:04 PM

You baiting Alec, MG? You know how he loves to display his glutes...<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 12:12 PM

<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 12:13 PM

you need a little crack in the middle of the "u"....hehe<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 12:22 PM

Wow you really have a big But there.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by carp on 11/06/02 03:51 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: sean

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 12:40 PM

<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 12:43 PM

hehehehehe....that's what I'm talking 'bout!<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 02:08 PM

LOL... Good one..<br>Now just slap an Apple tattoo on it <br><br>Yet, another thread goes **BOING**BOING**BOING**<br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

It's great any day! - 11/06/02 02:29 PM

Butt, . . .<br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 02:30 PM

Can I but in too?<br><br>
Posted by: newkojak

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 02:44 PM

I understand your enthusiasm and I'm happy for you, but remember that the United States of America contain more than just Republicans. Also Apple is a multi-national company. So it would be more proper to say that it has been a good day for American Republicans who use Apple products. Otherwise, you are making assumptions about how other people feel, which most of the time earns you nights sleeping on the couch.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Whiskey
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 02:47 PM

Welcome to MM newkojak <br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 03:01 PM

Rox, I agree 100% with you!<br><br>

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 03:01 PM

<embed src="http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/boing.wav" width=320 height=25 controller=true><br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: lesh

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 03:49 PM

At least now we know where some of us stand...er...sit?<br><br>[color:blue]Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.<br>Robert Fripp</font color=blue>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 05:58 PM

I totally agree with you Roxie! <br><br>Republicans in the hizzzzzzzouuuuuse! and of course, those lovely new iBooks <br><br>

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 06:08 PM

Hey Sean, I really like your BUT.<br><br>I can't believe I'm saying that!! <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: carp

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 06:52 PM

Well YoYo<br>You can look at it just don't play with it.<br><br>

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 07:15 PM

Nice news from Apple, not so nice news that the Fascists are now in full control of the country.<br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 07:19 PM

Am I too late to butt in? I'm a little behind in my posting today because I had to drive out to farm country and smell the dairy air.<br><br>
Posted by: morserj

Re: It's a not so good day to be an American! - 11/06/02 09:35 PM

add my but to this mess too were in for a rough few years.<br><br>Ryan

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 10:04 PM

"Everybody I know has a big but...." - Pee Wee's Big Adventure.<br><br>Oh. And...BUT.<br><br><br>(Can't Ya Just HEAR The Chompin'?)<br><br>---<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA
Posted by: snag

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 10:07 PM

I'm sure it's a very nice but...uh...hey wait a minute! Now you have me doing it! <br><br>

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 10:56 PM

"Nice news from Apple, not so nice news that the Fascists are now in full control of the country." mikeb_X<br><br>My, my, my.... did we forget to take our medication again, Mike? <br><br>-------------------------------------------<br>RWoelk <br>Generating 2048 bits of randomness...<br><br>Only the educated are free! -Epictetus
Posted by: newkojak

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/06/02 11:47 PM

Man, I can't believe you would "shizafy" in a sentence containing the word, "Republicans." I guess you learn something new every day.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Whiskey

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/07/02 04:27 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>My, my, my.... did we forget to take our medication again, Mike? <p><hr></blockquote><p>Nope, don't take any medications. I think the folks that are so happy about the election results must be on some kind of medication though. <br><br>

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/07/02 05:15 AM

This is like you're just admitting to the world that you're a criminal. A criminal with good taste in computers, but a criminal nonetheless.<br><br>Wow.<br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/07/02 06:14 AM

oh my!<br><br>http://raszl.net

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/07/02 07:56 AM

Not to wory, iraszl--just lions and tigers and bears <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: turd38

Re: It's a GREAT day to be an American! - 11/07/02 08:00 AM

According to Oxford;<br><br>"Great:<br>big, colossal, enormous, extensive, giant, gigantic, grand, huge, immense, large, mammoth, massive, monstrous, prodigious, colloquial tremendous, vast, acute, considerable, deep, excessive, extreme, intense, marked, profound, pronounced, severe, chief, critical, important, main, momentous, pre-eminent, serious, significant, weighty, grand, imposing, impressive, large-scale, spectacular, celebrated, distinguished, eminent, famous, notable, noted, prominent, renowned, well known, able, brilliant, classic, excellent, colloquial fabulous, colloquial famous, colloquial fantastic, fine, first-rate, gifted, outstanding, skilled, talented, wonderful, active, ardent, assiduous, dedicated, devoted, eager, enthusiastic, frequent, habitual, keen, passionate, true, zealous."<br><br>There are a few accurate descriptions suiting the occasion.<br><br>