Upgrade to Jag!

Posted by: Mcteak

Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 11:12 AM

To celebrate my birthday, my super Mac Babe is going to take me to the Apple Store in Raleigh and let me shop! (Can't belive I said that!). My question is upgrading to Jag. I have an iMac 266 (rev d, I think) upgraded to 466MHz with 384MB. Would Jag be a "Must Have" purchase? Thanks for your quidance!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 11:51 AM

Not a "Must Have" purchase if your are running OS9 and are happy. If you are already running OSX 10.1 and are happy with it... then yes, you will REALLY like Jaguar.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 11:52 AM

I'am running OSX and I want to be really happy! Thanks.<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 11:56 AM

Be sure to backup all your important files and e-mail addresses before upgrading... I recommend a clean install.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Lori

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:15 PM

I suggest one of these to make you REAL happy!<br><br><br>

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:18 PM

Amen...but will just stick to the upgrade today, but than again it is my birthday.............<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:23 PM

Now don't forget, that lovely little model comes pre-installed with Jaguar. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:24 PM

Happy Birthday... <br><br>

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:26 PM

are you trying to tempt me...<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:28 PM

Thank you!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:33 PM

oooooohhhhh yeah!!<br>You will be in heaven! Do it in payments if you have to, and pay it all off when you have the bucks.<br>DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.......ha<br><br>

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:46 PM

Someone has got to stop the madness..........<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 12:59 PM

Happy Birthday! .... Now, drop and give me 50!<br><br>

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 01:07 PM

Hooha...Sir! I Sir 2 Sir 3 Sir......<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 02:26 PM

Happy Birthday! Have a good one and please, make sure you wipe up the drool off of the machines! <br><br>

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 03:25 PM

Hey thanks...I thought the store staff handed out bibs to customers?<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 08:12 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope you get one of everything!<br>PS my copy of Jag came today. You install yours first and tell me how it goes.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: Upgrade to Jag! - 11/05/02 08:24 PM

Thank you and I will when I get up the nerve to do it!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>