Posted by: Biggerfoot

Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 06:42 AM

Will be interesting to see your results today!<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 06:44 AM

Let's see now........unopposed......100% !<br>Nice <br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 06:48 AM

Ditto from me. I thought of you as I filled out my absentee ballot last night. We have a hotly contested Judge race going here & an investigator trying to get into Coroner position to stick it to the sherriff because he has run unsuccessfully against him repeatedly.<br>Of course working at the only local paper hoping to hear how it is going in the morning.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 06:58 AM

Good luck! Oops. Guess yo udon't need it. Good luck anyway.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 07:37 AM

I filled his name in on our ballets here in Phoenix... hey, it said "Other"!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 07:42 AM

I heard there was a slot for "none of the above"<br><br>

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 07:47 AM

I almost voted for him once... but I have no idea who he is, cause he doesn't advertise! And really, what a stupid name! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 07:57 AM

Sounds like a speech impediment.<br><br>"Don't slur your words"

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 09:02 AM

Really... I mean who would name their kid "None of the Above"??? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 02:07 PM

Congrats for winning again Sherman! <br><br>I'll buy you a beer when I get down there...and maybe let you win a game of golf <br><br>

Re: Good Luck Today SRoss! - 11/05/02 02:24 PM

You mean that no-good louzy bum actually WON??? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: sross

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/05/02 03:02 PM

Thanks, friends.<br>I went to vote and it was so thrilling to see my name with nobody lined up on me for the 6th time. I will post the final numbers later tonight. There are a lot of very nervous folks out there. <br>I am supposed to go to a bunch of "victory parties" and , yes, I have a designated driver.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by sross on 11/05/02 06:07 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/05/02 03:04 PM

[color:red]Congrat's Sherman</font color=red><br><br><br>

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/05/02 03:17 PM

Make sure you post some photographs!<br><br>Yeah!<br><br>

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/05/02 03:21 PM

Congrats Sherm!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: carp

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/05/02 03:25 PM

Super congrats Sherman.<br>After all there was no better man to run agains't you. Your the best.<br><br>Kudos for the designated driver - enjoy the victory parties.<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/05/02 04:24 PM

Congratulations Sherm!!!!<br><br>

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/05/02 07:55 PM

Congratulations!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Shooshie

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 01:19 AM

Congratulations Sherman. Unopposed or not, I still think the best man won. I shudder to think of someone taking over your seat from that other party of (whew! almost can't say the word...) PC Users! I voted a straight Mac ticket.<br><br><br><br><br>Shooshie<br><br>Shooshie's Stuff
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 01:58 AM

Super congrats to you. <br><br>

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 05:28 AM

Sherman----101,100<br>Other guy------"0"<br><br>There is a big "drop-off" when it comes to the bottom of the ballot (which is where the judicial raaces are)<br>I am really thrilled that the number reflects both parties.<br>Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your good wishes and sincere friendship.<br>Sherman<br>(schlomo/sross)<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 05:54 AM

Hehe, I thought that schlomo guy was nice, but I never dreamed it was you. Good one!<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 06:11 AM

schlomo------office<br>sross----------home<br><br><br>

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 07:39 AM

Well lookie who schlomo is!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 08:30 AM

What does schlomo stand for? German...for your dog? Interesting.<br><br>BTW....100,000 people...great! I look at those that lost some of the major elections and think that there has to be some reward that so many people did vote for them.<br><br>

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 08:56 AM

Nothing special, just Yiddish for Sherman.<br>In Hebrew, it would be Shalom.<br>In Arabic, it would be Saalam (I think.) <br>Help, Walzuhair, what is the Arabic word for <br>"PEACE"<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by schlomo on 11/06/02 12:09 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 09:13 AM

Little late here - but my congrats too, Sherman!<br><br>(I thought the bios were just a wee bit similar!)<br><br>[color:blue]Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.<br>Robert Fripp</font color=blue>
Posted by: sean

Re: Thanks, Friends - 11/06/02 09:36 AM

congrats. this is quite the neat story and i am glad you had it so swell.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>