Chimera 0.6 is out!

Posted by: Anonymous

Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 05:01 AM

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/14326<br><br>Download Chimera 0.6 here.<br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 05:08 AM

Gnam!! :P<br><br>d'loading it...<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 05:26 AM

Are you in Italy? What city? Chimera is damn fast just like the Jaguar. This seems to be the best version so far. Very impressive.<br><br>If you are in Italy, BTW -- do you know Krasni?<br><br>EDIT: OK, so I guess you must be in Italy, interesting site, wish I knew the language.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by mikeb_X on 11/05/02 08:30 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 05:39 AM

Mike go to Google>Language Tools and put in the url. Choose Italian to English and it will translate some of the words.<br>And Giaguara, nice site, I looked at it last night. <br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 06:28 AM

Do you have a more in-depth review Mike? I'm so tired of downloading and installing browsers only to find out how bad they are (Opera). I would like to give it a shot again (haven't tried Chimera in a long time), but I'm curious to hear "real world" opinions first.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 06:54 AM

No time right now Giz for an in depth review, I gotta go to work. But, it is damned fast, seems to be more stable and so far no problems. Hey, give it a try, I think you will be amazed at the speed.<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 08:17 AM

If nobody else does it first I will report back. I've gone from an occasional Chimera user to using nothing else...<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 08:26 AM

Super, it 's the only browser I use and would like to know what you think of 0.6?<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 08:36 AM

hey i install it and tell how it is??<br><br>:)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 08:41 AM

I _must be_ in Italy?<br><br>[What if i used simply a proxy? Like when i want to be Japanese ^_^ ]<br><br>I think it will take ages before i start to express myself in English.. as poems... :-/ :-O<br><br>Heh. No first prize for discovering the city...<br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 09:01 AM

I just posted my review of it here<br><br>Please feel free to add to it!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Chimera 0.6 is out! - 11/05/02 02:05 PM

I got it this morning. I have been using the nightly builds for quite some time..I love Chimera..so nice and fast. It's my default browser.<br><br>