Want to Know What "IT" is??

Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 06:36 PM

MacDudes, proceed with caution......<br><br>Here IT is:<br><br><embed src="http://www.imacusers.com/maccentral/macbabes.mov" width="400" height="320" autoplay="false" /><br> press play to begin <br><br>MrsJonnyCat <br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 06:42 PM

LOL Very good! I loved it! <br><br>Now..who's doing the guy's version?? <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 06:45 PM

Now that's what I call an IT!! <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: margadagio

Bravo!! - 11/03/02 06:47 PM

I love IT<br><br>Thanks, you did a great job!!<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 06:47 PM

That is very good. I loved it.<br><br>Watch out for the copyright Police.<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:00 PM

Oh-Oh, I was afraid it might start an iMovie battle of the sexes! <br><br>I'm glad it made you laugh! <br><br>MrsJC<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:03 PM

Great movie! A good way to end the weekend.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:03 PM

Wow, good on you, Ginny. And putting the pictures to the words of the song was hilarious. Worth the wait.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:05 PM

heh, heh, we are invoking section 107 of the Copyright act and asserting our rights to use material for non profit reasons in a limited fashion (small clips and encoded as mono 8 bit) as a parody.<br><br>(oh we bought the 2 CDs today too - so Shania Twain and the RIAA got two extra CD sales in the making of this iMovie)<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:07 PM

Outstanding job, I love that song BTW. <br><br>Macbabes rule!<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:08 PM

Wild applause!!!!<br><br>Ginny - that is IT. <br><br>Nicely done!<br><br>[color:blue]Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.<br>Robert Fripp</font color=blue>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:09 PM

way cool...you did an awesome job!! I love it!! 4 thumbs up!! hey, I don't have 4 thumbs.<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:13 PM

i think i need to hang out over here more often. i am listed as a member though. hmph! <br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: carp

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:14 PM

Under the permisson of the artist???<br><br>I love the Movie BTW.<br>This copyright thing here in these forums is just to stupid in my oppinion.<br><br>Anyone want to add 10% of music?<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:15 PM

he, he, he - just wait until Part Two, you are not safe!!!! <br><br><br><br>MrsJC<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:23 PM

for the record...have i told you lately how absolutely wonderful that video was? splendid....marvelous. outstanding...you rule ginny! <br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 07:47 PM

did you remember to get my scanner?<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 08:14 PM

darn it, I forgot <br><br>if it's any consolation we didn't pick up a scanner for ourselves either.<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 08:31 PM

oh bummer. I am in the market for a new scanner also. don't forget to let us know what you get when you get it.<br><br>
Posted by: snag

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 08:33 PM

Hey that was great! You MacBabes are OK in my book :)<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 08:35 PM

Hi Snag! good to see you here in MM. have you been 'lurking'? <br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 08:38 PM

why thanks snag.<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 08:55 PM

I just don't come here that often. Though now that i know where you've all been hiding i guess i have to show up more :)<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 08:58 PM

Yes, you better show up more often! <br><br>MrsJC<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 08:59 PM

I'm with you on that Carp. Of course there are those who would rather cause a big fuss just so they can impress and dominate everyone with how brilliant (they think) they are, and as usual JD just caves in the biggest mouth on the block.<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 09:02 PM

Yikes! Yes Ma'am! <br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 09:06 PM

Are you kiddin'? You babes win hands down everytime. I mean, afterall, YOU'RE BABES <br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 09:10 PM

We win!! <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 09:22 PM

That was very funny.... but um, you don't REALLY think we will let that go unpunished, do you? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 09:23 PM

By the way... should I take the fact that I'm in there twice as a bad omen??? I REALLY, REALLY TRY to be nice to all the MacBabes... I promise!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 09:35 PM

hee, hee, no bad omen! You have a good sig and couldn't resist not including it! <br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 09:50 PM

The macbabes are hot for you Giz<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 10:01 PM

Kewl!!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 10:12 PM

It's the banana!<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 10:22 PM

I always knew you "had a THING for my banana!" <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 10:25 PM

Oops, did I say that out loud?<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 10:29 PM

So the truth is out! <br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 10:31 PM

You Can't Handle The Truth!<br>hehe<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 10:33 PM

<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 11:13 PM

Nor will I allow him to handle my banana!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 11:18 PM

Don't worry, iRock already has a firm grip on his banana AND SHE WON'T GIVE IT BACK <br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/03/02 11:24 PM

Whew!<br>We don't want any of this...<br><br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/04/02 04:00 AM

Thanks <br>That is funny <br><br>Don't eat my french fries they are copyrighted<br>not for public consumption
Posted by: Shooshie

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/04/02 04:56 AM

That was cool, Mrs. JonnyCat. But... which one was "IT?" ;^)<br><br>I enjoyed it and it put a smile on my face early in this day. Thanks!<br><br>Shooshie<br><br>Shooshie's Stuff
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/04/02 05:52 AM

wtf.. chimera doesn't want to show me it!! :'(<br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/04/02 07:47 AM

sorry, I'm not sure why you can't view it. i know nothing about chimera. <br><br>MrsJC<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/04/02 07:49 AM

LOL !<br><br>Shoosh, now you're a target for the next one! I didn't know you came here!! <br><br>Ginny<br><br>

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/04/02 09:21 AM

I use chimera and it works just fine, i don't know why it doesn't work for you.<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/04/02 11:43 AM

Good one MrsJonnyCat, a good laugh after 2 days of presentations.. Thanks..<br><br>
Posted by: Shooshie

Re: Want to Know What "IT" is?? - 11/05/02 05:14 AM

Oh dear... I'll have to iron my shirt!<br><br><br><br><br>Shooshie<br><br>Shooshie's Stuff